BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Stephany S.
Kensington, MD
LOVE THIS EYELINER !!!! it is super smooth and it doesn't smudge throughout the day. i love wearing all day
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
It's an OK eyeliner, I prefer other but when I run out and can't get my kind right away this is my back up
Antonia C.
Arlington
This is great for when I want my look to last all day. It doesn't smudge that easily. Which is always great
Jessica S.
Marion, OH
Definitely waterproof! You will need makeup remover to remove completely. Stays on well throughout the day.
Dannielle R.
Cuba, MO
Out of all of the eyeliners I have tried this is my personal favorite. It has true color and staying power.
Maria B.
Newhall, CA
Just bought one a couple weeks ago and bought another today! I love it! So affordable and lasts for hours!
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Great product for a great price! Stays put all day! Highly recommended for anyone but especially beginners.
Kendra C.
Kouts, IN
I like this eyeliner pencil alot. I wear the black one and the waterproof Formula stays put for a long time
Maddy E.
La Quinta, CA
Great for tight lining. Doesn't move and it water proof too. Cheap drugstore brand which is always a plus.
Jessica T.
Rockledge , FL
Awesome product for the value, it does not smudge during the day which I love if my eyes are watery or dry.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.