BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brianna A.
I have the blue one of these and it has been a repurchase of mine for three years. They glide on smooth and last for hours. I use the color on my top lid and since I have blue eyes it make my eyes pop! I also have boughten the brown and purple one. I like them the same but the blue will have a special place in my heart. These are very similar to the NYX glide on eyeliners and similar colors.
Samantha H.
Columbia , Ky
I have been looking for the perfect eyeliner and nothing suited me, not even department store brands such as Clinique. I received this eyeliner free for testing purposes and I am absolutely in love!! I have now found my go to eyeliner and will certainly be purchasing again!!
Kaycie V.
Although application of the pencil can be done easily and smoothly, the product wears off easily. After a short time, the color fades quickly and the skin may begin to show through. The pencil could be easier to sharpen, but it is appropriate for everyday use and is cheap!
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
Definitely true waterproof! It was hard to get this one off! Very bold color and very long lasting. I am extremely sensitive to make up and this did not make me break out or hurt so I was pleased. And the price is very affordable. The product did seem to use up quickly.
Kaitlyn M.
This products does what it says. I have the most oily skin and watery eyes yet this liner stays in place. The black is an intense, jet black. Sharpening it can be a pain but the pros still outweigh that one con. I compared this with the Urban Decay liner in Perversion. They apply exactly the same but the NYC liner stayed in place and maintained its intensity longer.
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
This product is good, except that it doesn't last all that long. It's very easy to use and apply. The colors are great. I've used this brand before both for eyeliner and other things. It's a good product overall, but I wish the staying power was a little stronger.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I like this eyeliner because it doesn't cost a fortune. It's affordable, comes in a good variety of colors, is easy to apply, and waterproof. It goes on smoothly and doesn't run when my eyes water. I also love that it comes in pencil form. It's much easier for me to apply and no where near as messy as the liquid forms.
Madison D.
Binghamton, NY
I really love this eye pencil! The pigment is so incredible and it lasts throughout the day! You can't beat the price on this product although waterproof doesn't mean heatproof so expect some smudging after long wear. My favorite way to wear this liner is to line my lower waterline with their silver color! It makes your eyes look bigger and adds a nice sparkle!
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
I'd say this is a decent drugstore eyeliner for the price. There is another cheaper drugstore brand that I prefer but if you're low on cash this is one of the better more affordable options. It comes in a few different colors too besides just black and brown so you're able to get a little more creative with your makeup. All in all I think this is a decent product.
Courtney W.
Mifflinburg, PA
This makeup goes on so smoothly and it really is waterproof. I recommend an oil based makeup remover since that usually works best for waterproof makeup. Otherwise this product is perfect! I'm so glad I got it free in the #jinglevoxbox because I needed to get new eyeliner anyway!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.