BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
colleen a.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This product is good for any occasion and the price is just right it glides on smoothly and lasts for hours.
Kaitlyn A.
Bought this hoping it would actually be waterproof. Within a couple of hours it was gone. Didn't work for me.
Vanessa M.
Greensboro, GA
Love the color and how easy it glides on for a pencil. Would recommend for anyone shy of using liquid liner.
Savannah H.
Easley, SC
Worked well but still came off with liquid. Also came off when I fixed my contacts or when I touched my eyes.
Ana H.
Berwyn, IL
Love to take this on vacation. I could be in the pool and the eyeliner is still on. The price is also a plus!
Ashley F.
Easy to use. Not sure waterproof because eye liner does come off with water and tears. Would still recommend
Susan C.
Long lasting, smooth, and a rich color! It's water proof but comes off easily with a gentle makeup remover.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
The New York eyeliner makes your eyes stand out bright up and you will not regret making your eyes bright.
Alexis L.
Tempe, AZ
Love this eyeliner. The colors are perfect and it goes on so smoothly without smudging throughout the day.
Stephany S.
Kensington, MD
LOVE THIS EYELINER !!!! it is super smooth and it doesn't smudge throughout the day. i love wearing all day
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.