BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Ana H.
Berwyn , IL
Love to take this on vacation. I could be in the pool and the eyeliner is still on. The price is also a plus!
Reid C.
Belden, MS
Long lasting, smooth, and a rich color! It's water proof but comes off easily with a gentle makeup remover.
Paloma H.
NYC always has great products I love them! I don't use much eyeliner but this pencil is one of my favorites!
Michelle C.
Great eyeliner.. great price! easy to find I'm stores. love it.. ... especially because it's waterproof what
Ashley F.
Easy to use. Not sure waterproof because eye liner does come off with water and tears. Would still recommend
colleen a.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This product is good for any occasion and the price is just right it glides on smoothly and lasts for hours.
Gini N.
Seth, WV
This is a great product. It goes on smooth and really lasts. Product also has vibrant colors and smudges well
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
The New York eyeliner makes your eyes stand out bright up and you will not regret making your eyes bright.
DaShonda W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how this eyeliner enhances my eyes. The waterproof pencil allows me to wear through many conditions.
Alexis L.
Tempe, AZ
Love this eyeliner. The colors are perfect and it goes on so smoothly without smudging throughout the day.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.