BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Isabella Y.
Middleport, NY
Decent as long as you arent looking for razor sharp precision, stays for a while and really makes the eyes pop
Diane D.
Love the NYC waterproof eye liner. It long lasting and doesn't run. I would recommend this product to any one.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore, NY
This eyeliner work great and is easy to use! It stays on for long periods of time without smudging or running.
Savannah H.
Easley, SC
Worked well but still came off with liquid. Also came off when I fixed my contacts or when I touched my eyes.
Kendra C.
Forestville, NY
This product was pretty good. It lasted for a while, but it wasn't like super great. It also ran like crazy!
Susan C.
Long lasting, smooth, and a rich color! It's water proof but comes off easily with a gentle makeup remover.
Michelle C.
Great eyeliner.. great price! easy to find I'm stores. love it.. ... especially because it's waterproof what
Vanessa M.
Greensboro, GA
Love the color and how easy it glides on for a pencil. Would recommend for anyone shy of using liquid liner.
Kaitlyn A.
Bought this hoping it would actually be waterproof. Within a couple of hours it was gone. Didn't work for me.
colleen a.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This product is good for any occasion and the price is just right it glides on smoothly and lasts for hours.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.