BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Pamela L.
San Benito, TX
Didn't really do it for me. Product smeared after my eye teared a bit. Good price but not waterproof like it says.
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a cheap yet lasting eye pencil this is my go to pencil all of the time because i know that it wont smudge
Michelle A.
Arlington, MA
Waterproof and smudgeproof, this eyeliner is strong! You'll have to get some great makeup remover to get it off.
Alyssa O.
Metuchen, NJ
Personally I didn't like it because it was somewhat hard to put on for me but may be different for other people.
Meka S.
Gainesville, GA
I love the way you can make it darker or lighter depending on your mood! I completely recommend this to everyone!
Gyseka T.
Tacoma, WA
I love how this liner confess in si many colors to match whatever I'm wearing. It last all day and looks great.
Lynn D.
This eye liner is good I like that it stays for long times and it's smudged and like some that run from melting
Kaileen B.
Kenmore, NY
This eyeliner work great and is easy to use! It stays on for long periods of time without smudging or running.
Audrey c.
Chatham, NY
Love this product I use the brown liner to tight line my eyes and it
Lasts all day. No smudging or raccoon eyes
Diane D.
Love the NYC waterproof eye liner. It long lasting and doesn't run. I would recommend this product to any one.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.