BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Adeen S.
It dries out super quick so you have to move fast but otherwise is pretty great. Works like a pen, easy to apply.
Courtney G.
Love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and stays put! A little hard to get off, but I guess that's a good thing lol!
Michelle A.
Arlington, MA
Waterproof and smudgeproof, this eyeliner is strong! You'll have to get some great makeup remover to get it off.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
I really love this waterproof eyeliner. It goes on smoothly just like more expensive eyeliners and lasts all day.
Frida L.
Mesa, AZ
Best drugstore eye pencil! stays on forever! would definitely recommend! better than most high end and drugstore!
Paige S.
Norristown, PA
This is a great eyeliner, it lasts all day and has a great pigment. It is not expensive but had a great quality!
Angel M.
The teal is my absolute favorite! It's super pigmented and creamy. It's been a staple in my makeup bag for years.
Alyssa O.
Iselin, NJ
Personally I didn't like it because it was somewhat hard to put on for me but may be different for other people.
Jessica W.
I found this product to be pretty good great colors to choose from but it was kind of hard to remove from my eyes
Leslie M.
Aromas, CA
Good product. Usually lasts all day for great look. Great water resistant product. Just be careful not to smudge
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.