BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
Love it this product it has a nice dip color and last all day no need to worry if it rains because is water proof.
Renee  M.
Lancaster, OH
Product I smudged very easy. I liked the color but did not like that it only lasted a short while before smudging.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL
It's good it's black I use as a base sometime could be creamier , but still an awesome product if your on a budget
Eugenia H.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! It glides on smoothly. I have noticed it takes a little effort to remove it.
Daniela M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
While not exactly 100% waterproof, this eyeliner does stay on longer than most of the other eye liners that i own.
Maria C.
Naugatuck, CT
I have this eyeliner in black and its very creamy. The eyeliner does not last all day it usually ends up smudging.
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
Love love love this it's amazing it's water proof so if it's a rainy day and your just wearing this your good to go
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
It works, but it feels waxy and like a crayon. Pigment clumps immediately. I'd only use this if I had nothing else.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love it! Doesn't smudge or fade. All day staying power with this eyeliner. Perfect for day, night, sun, or rain!
Meka S.
Gainesville, GA
I love the way you can make it darker or lighter depending on your mood! I completely recommend this to everyone!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.