BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily P.
This eyeliner was very hard to work with. really rough on the skin and color pigmentation was lacking. disappointing
Amanda B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I like the way it holds up with contacts and watery eyes. It applies like other eyeliners. I will be buying it again.
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
Easy to apply and stays on for a decent amount of time! TONS of colors and easy to carry around and stash in your bag
Tingting R.
Daytona Beach, FL
It is cheaper compared to other brands, but it works good as well. I also like the fact that it is made in the USA.
Augusta U.
Niles, MI
Love this. I used it once and I got hooked to it.. my mom is the one who showed me this and I cant thank her enough
Jasmine Y.
The product does what it says. It's waterproof. I wore it all day and it still looked good at the end of the night.
Ally A.
It's a good product for the price. Stays on for most of the day. The only problem is if you touch it it'll run off
stacey g.
NYC Is my go to brand. The cost of it is very good. I love this eyeliner its very smooth! does the perfect cat eye
Rebekah M.
Rimrock, AZ
Not one of my favorites. It doesn't last long and you can barely see it on the waterline. I wouldn't buy it again.
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA
This liner is very pigmented and glides on smooth. It also doesn't make my eyes water or tug like some pencils do.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.