BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Virginia H.
Very waterproof, just wishing it would glide easier. I am hoping they improve this, it works great after being applied
Amanda K.
I like this product, but as i used more products i like gel eyeliner better than pencil. Still a good pencil eyeliner!
L L.
This product has amazing results. The eyeliner makes your eyes pop! The colors are great to match different eye colors.
Sarah G.
Milton, DE
Great product for the price point. It lacks some of the liquidity of higher end products, but stays on and looks great.
Kimberly D.
Manitowsh Waters, WI
I like this eyeliner I just wish is was a darker black than it is. I also have this eyeliner in white which is nice.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
got this with a friend. It lasted forever it wouldn't come off.I even went swimming and it still wouldn't come off.!
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
This is good except it doesn't stay on my waterline all day which is why I bought it in the first place. Very creamy.
Carla B.
I really like the NYC eyeliner pencils. They last a long time and do not break whenever I am applying them to my eyes
lenissa C.
Excellent eye liner waterproof so i don't have to worry about having a mess in my eyes when i go out and rub my eyes
Brooke G.
This product is very velvety and is easy to apply! However if I don't use a primer then It doesn't stay on very well.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.