BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?6 Answers
  • Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Megan L.
I am a huge fan of this product. It was easy to put on and stayed on place all day. Did not smudge or give racoonn eyes.
Erika H.
Anderson, IN
Love this product because it t is waterproof. I put it on and its lasting. I don't have to worry about my liner running!
Liala S.
Los Angeles, CA
This pencil applies very nicely, I like it a lot. Be warned it is WATERPROOF so make sure you have a good remover for it!
Molly S.
Fairhaven, MA
Great for a pharmacy brand. Goes on very smooth, but tends to clump on eye. Overall, I do like the brand and the quality.
Courtney B.
Prince George, VA
When it comes to eyeliner I always have to go with the waterproof! This stuff is great and goes on and stays on so well.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
It is VERY rare that i can find an eyeliner that is truly waterproof ! this is very waterproof and i love the bold color
Danilda v.
Millville, NJ
The pencil is great very soft and stay where you want it gentile on my eyes, very pigment affordable good color pay off
shaunta b.
Clairton, PA
Works well when you cry lol doesn't run or smudge. Affordable and it last a good long time. Definitely worth the money.
Miranda L.
Las Vegas, NV
It's amazing ... Everyone should try. Love the long lasting and smooth texture. Easy to us and prices were also great.
Virginia H.
Very waterproof, just wishing it would glide easier. I am hoping they improve this, it works great after being applied
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.