BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Liala S.
Los Angeles, CA
This pencil applies very nicely, I like it a lot. Be warned it is WATERPROOF so make sure you have a good remover for it!
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
It is VERY rare that i can find an eyeliner that is truly waterproof ! this is very waterproof and i love the bold color
Molly S.
Fairhaven, MA
Great for a pharmacy brand. Goes on very smooth, but tends to clump on eye. Overall, I do like the brand and the quality.
Erika H.
Love this product because it t is waterproof. I put it on and its lasting. I don't have to worry about my liner running!
Megan L.
I am a huge fan of this product. It was easy to put on and stayed on place all day. Did not smudge or give racoonn eyes.
Gina G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My eyes are very small, so I don't use eyeliner often, but I like this product. Now I just need to master a good cat eye!
Danilda v.
Millville, NJ
The pencil is great very soft and stay where you want it gentile on my eyes, very pigment affordable good color pay off
shaunta b.
Clairton, PA
Works well when you cry lol doesn't run or smudge. Affordable and it last a good long time. Definitely worth the money.
Tanha U.
I personally love the color and used it on a daily basis at one time. It lasts for a long time and is easily removable
Miranda L.
Las Vegas, NV
It's amazing ... Everyone should try. Love the long lasting and smooth texture. Easy to us and prices were also great.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.