BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Lisa S.
Williamston, MI
I liked this eyeliner, it didn't go on real dark, loked natural. I didn't like the tip, it never applied the same line twice.
Abbey A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing staying power for the low price! Sharpens very nicely and does not smudge. I would highly recommend. Budget friendly
Michelle C.
Griffin
Absolutely love this product, very easy to apply and goes on smooth. I definitely recommend using this eyeliner, it's great!!
Chelsea C.
Gainesville
Smudges easily but good color. I had the jet black pencil and I use it for bottom lash line liner. I use a liquid for my top.
Melissa M.
Love the color but the formula could use some improvement. Doesn't go on smoothly, needs several coats to get an even color
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
These eye liners are great, so many colors to choose from. you do need a couple coats in my opinion for a bold eye liner.
MIKAULY V.
Excellent pigmentation, it is durable and will not run, I really like the brand,buy it again, you have a fair market price
Annie M.
I love this eyeliner! I never expected such a bargain eyeliner to truest be waterproof and to stay on for such a long time!
deanna B.
Flint, MI
Good product for value was looking for good price for an eyeliner that would not run. comes in multiple colors, used daily
Erika H.
Anderson, IN
Love this product because it t is waterproof. I put it on and its lasting. I don't have to worry about my liner running!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.