BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Catrina M.
La Mirada, Ca
One of the better drugstore eyeliners but not the best one I've used. It's great for the price, can't get any better than that
Taylor B.
Nancy, KY
I love this eye liner! It's absolutely wonderful if your going to a wedding and you get emotional! It stays on even if you cry
Ana R.
Dallas, TX
Its a nice eyeliner, it has a nice creamy texture an it does the job. But i just wished it would have more of a charcoal color.
Melinda B.
Knoxville, TN
This eyeliner does great on my upper lids. It kind of runs a little on my waterline, but overall a great inexpensive eyeliner!
debbie p.
Texarkana, TX
Best eyeliner I've ever used!! Glides on smooth stays all day and doesn't smudge. Great price and last me about three months .
Stephanie N.
Quincy, MA
I've used this a few times on my bottom lid. It smudges a bit. However its cheap and I use primer to reduce the amt of smudging
Michelle C.
Griffin
Absolutely love this product, very easy to apply and goes on smooth. I definitely recommend using this eyeliner, it's great!!
Kelly N.
Elizabeth City, NC
They were not kidding when they said waterproof. It works well, i just have a had time getting it off at the end of the day.
Lisa S.
Williamston, MI
I liked this eyeliner, it didn't go on real dark, loked natural. I didn't like the tip, it never applied the same line twice.
Abbey A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing staying power for the low price! Sharpens very nicely and does not smudge. I would highly recommend. Budget friendly
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.