BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?6 Answers
  • Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Robin  h.
I was looking for an eyeliner that wouldn't run for my water line... This eyeliner has been a life saver with the summer heat 😍
Stephanie N.
Medford, MA
I've used this a few times on my bottom lid. It smudges a bit. However its cheap and I use primer to reduce the amt of smudging
Melinda B.
Knoxville, TN
This eyeliner does great on my upper lids. It kind of runs a little on my waterline, but overall a great inexpensive eyeliner!
Catrina M.
La Mirada, Ca
One of the better drugstore eyeliners but not the best one I've used. It's great for the price, can't get any better than that
Ana R.
Dallas, TX
Its a nice eyeliner, it has a nice creamy texture an it does the job. But i just wished it would have more of a charcoal color.
ann c.
Lawton, OK
This has became my new favorite liner. It stays put and does not budge. Plus the price point is perfect for anyone on a budget
Letitia L.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love! Comparable to the urban decay 24/7 liners, but way more affordable! You will not be disappointed with this.
Kelly N.
Elizabeth City, NC
They were not kidding when they said waterproof. It works well, i just have a had time getting it off at the end of the day.
Michelle C.
Griffin
Absolutely love this product, very easy to apply and goes on smooth. I definitely recommend using this eyeliner, it's great!!
Abbey A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing staying power for the low price! Sharpens very nicely and does not smudge. I would highly recommend. Budget friendly
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.