BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mattea R.
San Jacinto, CA
This eyeliner is pigmented and very smooth upon application. This was recommended to me by Jessica Braun on YouTube. I bought it because she said she had used this on her wedding day and it had stayed put all day. But when I put it on, it didn't stay on very long and I had black under my eyes. I do have watery eyes which I think doesn't help it. Though it doesn't stay put on my waterline, it is a great product it you want to have a darker base on your lid.
Desiree U.
If you are looking for an eyeliner that will not wear off thoughout the day, this is it! It's long lasting and makes your eyes just pop! You will need to buy a good makeup remover to get this off, thats how good it is. Or you can just use water and gently wash it off. The only bad part about this, is if your eyes are sensitive (mine are) they tend to itch throughout the day after using this product? Other then that the quality and price are well worth it!
Erika W.
I received this product in my #JingleVoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I tried this eyeliner as a night look. I loved the dark color and smooth application of the pencil. It lasted with minimal smudge, but was so hard to get off! I used my usual face wash AND wipes to get it off. I believe the dark color was helpful but you need actual makeup remover to get it off. It seems to be long-lasting if that's what you are looking for.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have not EVER used eyeliner in my makeup routine before this and then I decided to so I started with this NYC waterproof eyeliner and it is by far my favorite eyeliner in my makeup bag. I can now do cat eye with my eyeliner which I never thought I could do! This product is great and if you are just trying out eyeliner I would recommend this one for sure!
Flora R.
This eyeliner is one of the best I've ever used. I was lucky enough to receive it in my jingle vox box. it glides on so smoothly and is blendable if you really try. However, it wouldn't last on my water line. I'm going to try the Black pencil soon in hopes of it stay out on my water line. Great for cut creases by the way.
Chrissy M.
BRIDGEVILLE, PA
So this is one of the better eyeliner I have purchased. I love how waterproof it actually is because my one eye tends to water a lot and my past eyeliners would run or smudge under my eye but this one stays perfect. it glides on easily and I'm a huge fan of black eyeliner, totally 5 stars in my book!
Maxi-Taylor M.
Orlando, FL
Love these eyeliner pencils they give such a great finish. Its bold and very pigmented and lasts all day. I love the creaminess of this product and it never disappoints me. I have this pencil in so many colors as well and they all perform in the same way
Ashli B.
Rockland, ME
I bought both the natural color and blue to try wearing different looks or to try to change up one makeup look buy changing the color of the eyeliner. I LOVE the NYC liquid so I thought I would give this one a go. I felt it was hard to get a good amount of product on my waterline to give the effect I was hoping for. It was also troublesome for me to get it to smoke out on the bottom lash line for a smokey look!
Brittany W.
Just because a product says waterproof, does not mean it is! Thankfully I stumbled across the NYC waterproof Eyeliner pencil, and it has done just that! This pencil is light weight, feels great in the hand, and is very easy to apply. I also noticed the NYC Eyeliner pencil is very durable, it was not easily broken and lasted 3 weeks longer than my old brand. I will definitely keep buying this pencil.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I Love this eyeliner. This really makes my eyes pop and makes a quick deep black color in no time. I am glad I was able to test out this brand! This really didn't smudge and I love that it's waterproof too! #free #JingleVoxBox
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.