BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Jessica J.
District Hts, MD
It truly is waterproof but it is not smug proof! I would just pay 2 more dollars for better applicator and longer lasting linear.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
It's surprisingly great quality and long wearing since it is such an inexpensive product. I would gladly purchase and use again!
Ashley B.
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smoothly, and doesn't smudge. I usually buy this one every time I need a new eyeliner.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
The first time I purchased this product I became an immediate fan. It's easy to apply and lasts all day. True to its color too .
rebecca f.
White Pine, TN
This is long last, loving, and unique product! You will look the same in the morning when you apply it than later on in the day!
Megan M.
Ridley Park, PA
Smeared easily, went on way to heavy, not great for everyday use but would probably make a good smokey eye out on the town tool.
Melissa A.
Turlock, CA
Nice, smooth wearable eyeliner. Comfortable and not cakey or greasy like others. Smudge it or wear it straight, I like this look.
Lesly Z.
Sun Valley, CA
Good product I bought it twice and it worked for me. I'm starting with makeup so I think it's good but but filled in is better
Taylor B.
Nancy, KY
I love this eye liner! It's absolutely wonderful if your going to a wedding and you get emotional! It stays on even if you cry
Robin  h.
I was looking for an eyeliner that wouldn't run for my water line... This eyeliner has been a life saver with the summer heat 😍
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.