BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Crystal A.
Charlotte, NC
Great eyeliner and affordable. I used the Black. Glides on very well and stays on great. It is very smooth.and doesn't break apart.
Melissa J.
Enumclaw, WA
This eye liner is perfect. I can where it about 8 hours without and smudges and the color stands out all day. I would recommend it
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
Decent for its price. Smudge correction is a must, but the smudges aren't ever that big of an issue for me, when using this product
Jennifer M.
This product is super affordable it goes on smooth and is very pigmented I say for the price it's definitely worth trying it out !
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
It's surprisingly great quality and long wearing since it is such an inexpensive product. I would gladly purchase and use again!
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
I like this product, you can do what ever you want in it. Go swimming or go for a jog that has you sweating and its still there!
Natalie F.
Fairfax, VA
Is one of the best drugstore eyeliners that I have found to date. Very creamy, easy to apply, and plenty of product is provided.
Shavon  R.
Othello, WA
It sure is waterproof:) stays on great and has minimal smudging! but make sure to get a good makeup remover to get it all off :)
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
The first time I purchased this product I became an immediate fan. It's easy to apply and lasts all day. True to its color too .
Jessica J.
District Hts, MD
It truly is waterproof but it is not smug proof! I would just pay 2 more dollars for better applicator and longer lasting linear.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.