BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
I love that it's easy on the budget and great make ip. i normally can't find the colors I'm looking for cause they sell out quickly.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
This eyeliner gets it done, but it is a bit too draggy for my tastes. I think I would rather spend a little more for a softer formula
Viktoriya B.
Amazing eye liner, I love that it does not come of your skin totally waterproof and the it’s so easy to apply. Great product love it
Takeshia H.
Snellville, GA
Creamy formula and goes on easy. The colorful payoff depends on the color you use. It's not really waterproof in the lower lashline.
Sara L.
Stevens Point, WI
Highly pigmented and stays all day. I would highly recommend this pencil. I used the black pencil. Great for tight lining your eyes.
Brody P.
Lexington, KY
I love this eyeliner pencil. It's such a great and cheap alternative to any larger brand name. It goes on my waterline very smoothly.
Angie C.
Low Moor, IA
Good eyeliner but very hard to remove with makeup remover so you need a good makeup remover but stays in the water line.#gotitfree
Laura P.
Sarasota, FL
I've purchased several NYC Waterproof eyeliner pencils. I love this product its long lasting and definitely holds up against water.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these! So many colors to choose from and go on really soon. But now they're not sold in my area! Please make an online store!
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
It stays on for a long time and it is easy to put it on. There is no mess when using NYC because you can draw smooth lines with it
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.