BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anntenette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this eyeliner is water proof. I can wear it all day at work and not have to worry about checking my eyes. It very affordable.
Annalie P.
Tampa, FL
I love this eye liner , water proof perfect for me , my eyes get kinda of watery with make up, so I try this one and it's really good.
Eva P.
I just started using this brand.
Works great! It stayed on all day but very Hard to get off. So you will need some great makeup remover.
Destinee N.
Amherst, NY
I love waterproof eyeliner! I do find that liquid ones irritate my eyes more than just regular. But still love the product! Long lasting
Jordan W.
Sevierville, TN
I love it so much, it stays all day! It even stayed after swimming, only thing I dislike is that it is kind of hard when you first get it
Rosie M.
This eyeliner works well and its great if you like to smudge your eyeliner its so smooth and it last along time I highly recommend it
Dulce V.
Fresno, CA
I think NYC does a really good job with their water proof cosmetics. Overall for me it was a nice lasting and nice pigmented eyeliner.
Desarae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like to use this pencil in my water line, it doesn't move as much as some other drugstore brands. Good quality for such a good price.
Dawn G.
Newport News, VA
The application process was very easy. The product is smooth, and takes a while to wear off. I love the precise lines that it makes .
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
This eyeliner gets it done, but it is a bit too draggy for my tastes. I think I would rather spend a little more for a softer formula
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.