BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love this eyeliner because it goes good on both my eyes and eyebrows. it does rub off easily but stays on beautifully for the most part.
Jessica T.
This liquid eyeliner works great. The color is blackest black. Its waterproof and lasts a very long time. It doesn't smear. I recommend it!
Alex T.
Barksdale Afb, LA
It was not as waterproof as I would like but works for a few hours. I was thankfully not allergic to it so that was a plus for the product
Amanda G.
Thatcher, AZ
<3 I adore this liner. For years I used Liquid to get the look I wanted.... but this went on as I desired and was much much easier to apply
Nikki R.
San Diego , CA
Great variety of colors to pick from! Easy to use and stays put! Can wear all day at school or work and the look doesn't change! Love it!!
Purna T.
Queens Village, NY
Great to add a pop of color to the eyes, and smudging it out for a night time look creates a great effect. Opens up eyes and very pigmented
Sandra M.
I purchased the colored pencils in this line and find them so creamy yet smudge proof. I do recommend these for their great color payoff.
Jordan W.
Sevierville, TN
I love it so much, it stays all day! It even stayed after swimming, only thing I dislike is that it is kind of hard when you first get it
Destinee N.
Amherst, NY
I love waterproof eyeliner! I do find that liquid ones irritate my eyes more than just regular. But still love the product! Long lasting
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Nothing like wanting to jump into the pool and not needing to worry about the eyeliner running out! I love this true waterproof eyeliner
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.