BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel B.
Draper, UT
Have been using this waterproof liner for a long time. I like the look it gives and that it stays where I want it! Great colors and it's cheap!
Keishawndra B.
Not exactly water proof and it came out looking smudgy if that makes any sense. over all i think its an OK product, probably wouldn't buy again
Carmen T.
The best eyeliner! Yes it's hard to take off without a good remover but that's why I love it! It stays on for a long time without out smearing.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA
Works well for a drugstore brand. Long lasting with a bold dark color. Wipes away with a good makeup remover but not so much with just water.
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
Love this eyeliner but then i love all eyelines! they are very awesome. love the different colors that comes in this penicl but its awresome
Ashlee R.
A great liner, for those on a budget. I would recommend setting with an eyeshadow, or else it won't stay. But it is creamy and does the job.
Shannon M.
Evergreen Pk, IL
The shade I got was dark brown so I was originally gonna get black but I enjoyed the dark brown for filling in my eyebrows. It works amazing!
Michel'le L.
Works well. Good price. Wouldn't hurt to give this a try. Doesn't smudge as much as other drugstore brands but it all depends on the person.
Katrina C.
I bought this one day when I realized I could not find my one I had in my purse. It is the best and I loved it for a last minute makeup Bing
Christina s.
Water proof anything is always good! But especially this eyeliner! It's so perfect to use because I get a lot of allergies and my eyes water!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.