BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
I love this eye liner and it really comes in handy if you cry a lot lol or shower and are too lazy to take it off it doesn't run and looks great
Laura B.
De Soto, MO
This eyeliner glides right on. It doesn't bother my contacts, as so many other brands do and stays on all day. I highly recommend this eyeliner!
Flor V.
Selma, NC
Tried this eyeliner and it was such a great buy for the price. It stays on all day for me and the good thing is that it doesn't smudge ! Love it.
Alanna S.
Superior, WI
Got this in the box box and I can honestly say this is the first eyeliner I have ever had a good experience with! Draws easy and doesn't smudge!
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
It was pretty good and cheap! If for some reason it doesn't work to well, just heat it up with a lighter and it will work pretty good after that.
Adele H.
I had mine for a couple of months, and I think it is great. It last for a long time, and at the end of he day it wasn't difficult to clean it up.
Brittany T.
East Chicago, IN
I use this on a regular basis. Almost daily. I think that it goes on smooth. When I forget to take off makeup before working out this stays put.
Emma R.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! I get it in smokey plum and I loooove it. It glides on so smoothly and atays intact all day; no smudging!
Heather S.
This eye liner will stay on all day. The colors are beautiful and as always who could complain about the price.. not me! Would recommend to all.
leigh g.
These eyeliner pencils are actually really nice, and last pretty long, although they tend to smudge a bit, I still definitely recommend them!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.