BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Lau Ren Mich B.
Monrovia
I love this eyeliner I have a hard time finding eyeliner that will stay on my waterline and this is definitely one cheaper product I will keep buying
daisy r.
Great affordable product . Many different colors to wear me personally I love the purple makes my eyes pop and not to mention it lasts all day long !
Kaitlyn H.
Byron, WI
Always priced better than any other company. Why should beauty cost so much?? It's such a great product and its easy to use. definitely my favorite!
Lisa B.
TAMPA, FL
Excellent eyeliner that goes on smoothly and lasts all day - and night! I got the black shade and it was very dark and smokey. Great price point too!
Brandi j.
Prescott, AR
I liked it, was smooth application. Would be willing to try again. Definitely would give 5 stars. I suggest you go out and buy this today. That's it
T R.
Toms River, NJ
Pool party? Humid day at the ball park? This is the eyeliner for you. You will need a good eye make-up remover though and a quality pencil sharpener.
Nancy L.
Love the way this goes on smoothly and will last just about all day. Good to use during allergy season with watery eyes bc it will not run or smudge
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
It's pretty good for being a cheap eyeliner and it's fast so I don't have to do much work for it to look good, although it doesn't last very long.
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Doesn't pull at your waterline like a wooden pencil would. Lasts a pretty long time for the price. NYC is always a good choice if you're on a budget
Linda W.
Bensalem, PA
Very good. It lasted all day. I went swimming and the eyeliner still stayed on. The eyeliner went on smooth and no smudges. The color was perfect.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.