BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?6 Answers
  • Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
kayla f.
I have sensitive eyes, so it's hard to find a eyeliner that goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my eyes. This brand is really good. And very affordable.
Autumn B.
Plymouth, MN
Got it in black, it wasn't a terrible eyeliner, but it also wasn't the best one I had ever used either. But, it was pretty good quality for the price.
Alisha H.
Cleveland, OH
Love these! It lasts all day and the colors are beautiful! I have also used it as a lip liner with one of my favorite lip sticks and it looks amazing!
Megin C.
It's not too bad! I wouldn't repurchase though.
I wish it woult last a little longer on the waterline, but it is hard to find an eye pencil that will.
Sandra C.
Flushing, NY
I really like the way it can not fade away with the water on the beaches. It is not hard to work with at all. I love this product, cheap and worth it!
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Love these! I have a few of them. Stays on very well! No smudges and really pretty colors this one is my favorite color. would recommend and buy again.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
This doesn't last long at all, but it is super cheap so I guess that doesn't really matter. But you could buy a better one for a little bit more money.
Samantha R.
It's hard for me to give 5 stars to any eyeliner but this one comes close! Even after all the happy tears I had during my wedding, it still stayed put!
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I love this for a darker more defined eye. I have it in black and wear it mostly for evenings out since I find it goes on thicker and a little heavier.
Ashley R.
Syracuse , Ny
Eyeliner pencils don't usually work for me but this one went on smooth. Only reason I didn't give it 5 is because it started to fade after a few hours.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.