BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this eyeliner! I bought this because they were out of the one I usually get and i'm obsessed! This is for sure my new favorite. It goes on very easily and stays on my eyes all day until I want to take it off.
Rikka I.
This eyeliner (in black) is definitely on par with my Urban Decay 24/7 slide on glide on liner in perversion. I wouldn't say it is waterproof, more like water resistant. It does budge a little in my water line (keep in mind, I have watery eyes). Other than budging a bit over the span of the day, it is quite long lasting. I think it is cheaper than the $14.08 that is suggested with the picture. I'm fairly certain it is closer to drugstore price (probably around the $6 dollar mark) I say probably because I received this free for reviewing purposes in my jingle voxbox.
Monique S.
Saint Paul
I have a few of these and for the price,  I love them.  They are what they say; water proof but they do smudge too so a little control with application and you'll be fine.
Brittney B.
So creamy and pigmented. Absolutely love this product
The only cons is you Do have to set with shadow and product runs out quick but since product is cheap it's good!
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
Effective and long wearing. I actually stock up on this product. It's one of the best pencils out there. Especially for lining my eyelid before I put on faux lashes.
Vinosha S.
I received this eyeliner complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this eyeliner, especially the color that was sent to me (dark brown). It is a nice change from the usual black eyeliner. I like this one because it glides on. Its very smooth and pigmented. Only downside is that I don't think it is 24 hour lasting. Towards the end of the day, it starts to smudge. To make it long lasting or prevent it from running on the skin, I would recommend using a eye shadow/powder of the same color on top.
Lizi A.
Mckinney, TX
I love this eyeliner for cat costumes during Halloween. I work at a preschool and when it comes to Halloween kids and teachers go all out. Well given I need a costume that I can chase toddlers in and won't scare the babies I usually opt for a princess or a cat. This year I was a cat and let me say my whiskers and cat eye never moved with this eyeliner. Once you're set that's its, you're set for life.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I live in the upper Midwest (winter right now) and I have a relatively oily face/eyelids and one eye is pretty sensitive and waters easily. This eyeliner (which was received in my #jinglevoxbox) was surprisingly better than I had expected. I got it in dark brown and it glided on very well in a swatch and over eye shadow. It lasts the whole day and for me, it wasn't difficult at all to remove (I used the Epielle cleansing wipes to remove it).
Mireya M.
Mesa, AZ
I recently tried the NYC eyeliner pencil and it was the decent for the price. It has to be sharpened well or it won't go on as dark. It's not very creamy it feels chalky and it comes off very easily. I only had it on for 2 hours and it had already faded off. I would not recommend this product.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
For being a cheap less than $5 eyeliner, its quite decent. I have the black and brown colors and the black is nice and BLACK. Its goes on smoothly, doesn't irritate my waterline (or instantly come off 20 minutes later) and lasts pretty darn long. It last a lot longer than some higher end eyeliners I have. It does seem to be waterproof and I need makeup remover to completely remove it. Overall I really like this eyeliner I think its a great product and affordable to boot!
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.