BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I love that's it's waterproof. It does the job. I recommend it to all its also very cheap and affordable . The application is great and the colors are wonderful
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
I love this eyeliner! It's the smooth roll on type, yet you still have to sharpen it. I like eyeliner that is as smooth as silk going on the eye! Great product!
ashley s.
Love this product use the exotic colors and the easy apply. Great water proof eyeliner. All the diff. Colors make it easy to match with any outfit or outtings
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Pretty colors at an affordable price. You can find better ones that last longer out there. Good for younger people just starting to mess around with makeup.
Anoti B.
Horsham, PA
For summer it's good..nice for regular use.but if you're looking for something real dark and bright..this would not be a good choice..overall it's a good one
Catrina C.
Love this eye liner. I love how it doesn't smudge. Makes a clean line and it last. Lol and it don't hurt the pockets too much. I would tell everyone i know.
Rhonda V.
Mulliken, MI
It claims to be waterproof, I have not had the opportunity to test it with water or tears, however it does smudge when you wipe it with your hand or a cloth.
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde
I thought this pencil was a good purchase. I found it to hold up to its waterproof statement really well because I have oily skin. It stayed put pretty good.
Melissa R.
Marion, NY
I love how smooth this goes on. I got it free to try in my vox box. The color is nice, and it comes off easily at the end if the day with my makeup remover.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I would give this no stars if I could. Absolutely horrible. The eyeliner barely goes onto your waterline. It's around $1 so you get what you pay for I guess.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.