BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
theremoreno t.
Doral, FL
Es ideal para cuando vas de vaciones y quieres
estar perfecta para la picina o para playa invluso
si no quieres qyue el maquillaje se arrune este pincel es idea
xq es a prueba de agua
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
This is a product I was lucky to receive in my voxbox. It's a reasonable price and works for basic applications. The tip is a little too thick for winged eyeliner or other techniques.
Rachel W.
Effingham, IL
I love this product! It stays on all days and doesn't start to smear like other brands. I've been using it everyday for awhile and it works great. I would definitely recommend it!
Jazmin V.
Tempe, AZ
I always seem to come back to this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time, which is what I want. It's also a reasonable price and a great product.
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
This company as well as elf is one of my favorite but the one thing about this eyeliner is that it is extremely hard to take off which means that you really need to have a good make up remover wipe. I also recommend that you pick the black eyeliner because any other color is dull. Other than that the eyeliner is pretty good.
Katina K. P.
I use this (white) on my lower inner lid. It's amazing and doesn't wear off as quick as all the others. Its not an ALL day one for me, but my eyes water quite a bit.
Debra K.
Great Neck, NY
One of my favorite makeup brands!!!! love love love all of their products, especially their eyeliner!! really easy to put on and lasts for a good amount of time :)
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
NYC has greay prouducts for amazing prices! they also have a wide variety of colors and products! some of my top eyeshodows,nail polishs and eyeliners are from nyc
Melany H.
I would say it is a very decent product. I live in Florida right now so here it is probably more likely to smudge or run, but I have not noticed this so far. I have also not used it underwater in the pool or in the ocean.

I will update with more info, good or bad...

TIP: Also, might be good to put in the refrigerator or even the freezer and test to see if the application looks better...If it does not apply readily right out of the freezer, then just wait a bit and retry...
Savannah W.
Palisade, MN
Best affordable eyeliner if you don't want to splurge on an eyeliner that does the same exact thing. Great quality, great price and definitely worth picking up.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.