BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chansoleda S.
Enjoyed using this eyeliner pencil for my waterline and bottom lashe line, but it isn't really water proof. Usually after a few hrs my eyeliner becomes runny and smears
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil is an inexpensive eyeliner pencil with great value. Glides on easily and doesn't smudge or smear. A great addition to your make up case.
Ciera T.
This liner is great!! Goes on super smooth easy to blend out. Did I mention how great the price is worth every penny. Stop at your local Wal-Mart and pick some up!!
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
Fantastic every day eyeliner pencil. Especially for the price, you are getting a great eyeliner pencil. Doesn't smudge well and has a lot of great 'staying' power.
Rigel C.
Slayton, MN
I'm not super picky about my eyeliners save one thing: I hate when they run or smudge off. They have to last! And this one does. Goes on easy, stays put. Love it.
Kenna G.
I have used this brand before. Very smooth and creamy. It last all day. It does not run or smudge. Great, especially if you wear contacts! Very reasonable price.
Jacqueline S.
Tacoma, Wa
I liked this product, it went on smooth and didn't smudge. I liked that I needed to remove it with mame up remover and it did not get flakes and dtied out looking.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is good for an emergency liner but for the most part it doesn't smudge the way I want it to and it's harder to get the look I want compared to other liners.
Traci p.
Portland, OR
This is a great little drugstore buy! I usually buy high end products but this one is just as good as expensive brands in my opinion. Stays put well in my waterline and doesn't budge throughout the day.
Carol D.
Durham, NC
NYC Waterproof Eyeliner is fabulous! It has professional make up artist quantity at an affordable price. It glides on smooth and won't smudge in or out of water. If you cry you can still wear it💋.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.