BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Leslie  M.
Oviedo , FL
I'm in love with this waterproof eyeliner. I'm a very emotional person so I tend to cry a lot . And this eyeliner works great. Does not leave me looking like a raccoon. It's true to its name.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
I really like this brand! I found that it was waterproof, not so much smudge proof, but most make-up is smudged after a long day. I cant tell what color is on the picture but I only use the black.
Dominique S.
Kenduskeag, ME
I am totally in love with this! I love trying new eye makeup, learning from trial and error on what is the best product. The color doesn't fade nor does it go away after a long hard day.
Yvonne R.
Baltimore, MD
I use the eyeliners to fill in my eyebrows, very smooth application. It works great and has a great price point. I use the dark brown shade and it last all day long.
Alicient F.
Willis, TX
I like the feel and how pigmented these eyeliners are. Stays on pretty well. Only complaint I have is it's a little bit patchy (depends on the individual though - everyone's skin type is different) but I find for me that an eyelid primer takes care of that.
Sam D.
Rego Park, NY
Color goes on strong but doesn't last more than a couple hours. I bought it in white and use it as a soft highlighter for the corners of my eyes. Easily blendable, worth it for the price.
Kaley A.
The absolute best eyeliner for my waterline! It doesn't smudge, lasts all day, lasts through rain and sweating, and looks amazing! Honestly it's the only eyeliner I use on my waterline.
Amy C.
Shenandoah, VA
I really like thus product. I wouldn't however call it water proof! I don't feel that it stays on any longer then the mon waterproof. But it does go on smooth and the price can't be beat!
Melissa B.
Sunbury, PA
I absolutely love the NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil. I am someone who cries when watching movies, and my eyes are never smudged after when I use this eyeliner. The color is also bold.
Jess D.
This eye liner is actually pretty amazing, and great quality for the price. It does everything it claims to do with the waterproof-ness, but it also delivers an amazing pigmentation and color pay off. Great product overall.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.