BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather M.
Deer Park, TX
Good for daily use, applies fairly well (not much tugging) and stays put.
I like a fine tip and this is very forgiving to hand wobbles if you are not quite a pro (ie: me!)
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
The color selections are fun. The formula is fairly pigmented. You have to use heavy pressure to obtain good color. The stay power is alright.It lasts for most of my dat.
Valerie C.
My under-eyes are dark so I hate when eyeliner comes off of my lower water line and makes them look darker... But this liner stays really well! I have it in black and I'd definitely buy it again.
Karis W.
Lafayette, IN
Great for the price. I don't find that it lasts all day and has kind of smudged under my eye by the end of the day, but it's super cheap and a great thing to throw in your purse for emergencies.
Ivonne G.
Ramona, CA
I love using waterproof eyeliner because whenever it's too hot in the office and the AC breakdown I don't have to worry about my make up I just love it I use everything as a waterproof is a scary way to prove I want to wear pill everything has to be waterproofed to me
Laney B.
El Reno, OK
Love this eyeliner. If my eyes are really watery it may smudge a bit by the end of the day but if my eyes stay dry and I dint rub my eyes, thus stays in place all dsy with very little fading.
Sheketha D.
Nashville, TN
Very good eyeliner pencil. I love that it doesn't run and cause a mess on my face. However, it is difficult to remove if you do not own a good make up remover. I have found that this eyeliner pencil lasts pretty much all day.
Rima J.
I actually just bought one of these yesterday at cvs just to try I usually wear mally eyeliners but it was like $1.79 so I picked one up . It's actually really great I would buy another one.
Leslie  M.
Oviedo, FL
I'm in love with this waterproof eyeliner. I'm a very emotional person so I tend to cry a lot . And this eyeliner works great. Does not leave me looking like a raccoon. It's true to its name.
Awilda S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I really enjoy using this. I have it in 3 colors and like them all. They are super creamy and last all day. Not to mention that they are also very inexpensive. A definite repurchase for me.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.