BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?6 Answers
  • Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
bethany g.
I use my this product daily! I love everything about it but it smudges easy and it's kind of hard to get off with a make up whipe. But other than that it's great! It's a very smooth eye liner penciel.
Alondra R.
Very smooth and easy to apply on. It is also pretty pigmented and creamy. It does the waterproof job fine but have to wait an hour or so after application for it to not smudge, overall it's a good product.
Jan K.
This eyeliner had a great tip and width for the smokey eye look I was going for. It went on really nicely, and was easy to clean up. I only gave it 4 stars because it was a little too easily smudged.
Asta D.
Navarre, FL
I always have issues with eyeliner smearing on my eyes. This eyeliner stays put where it is supposed to. Perfect for the times when you know you are going to get a little weepy or caught out in the rain.
Courtney W.
Grain Valley, MO
This eyeliner is pretty amazing. Great price, smooth application and waterproof! My daughter uses it for cheer competitions because it holds up to sweat and high intensity activity. It lasts all day.
elizabeth m.
San Antonio, TX
A lot of issues with eyeliners as they're not consistently solid. This is one of my favorites. Glad uneasy and I don't have to re apply it through the day. Plus they have an awesome selection of colors
Kristal E.
I really like this eyeliner. It's inexpensive and works fairly well. Sometimes you have to reapply or correct smudges, but it does better than some others in it's price range.
Eleanor S.
I tried this item because it was on sale. I don't really care for it, it stings my eyes. I will not buy it again. I think there are other products better than this one. First time I used this one.
Celeste M.
This eyeliner lasts. Once you apply it it is a bit hard to get off so make sure you have makeup remover. I don't like many pencil eyeliners but the kohl is smooth and goes on well. I use it on my waterline and it stays in place. I still have the pencil after about 2 years.
Heather M.
Deer Park, TX
Good for daily use, applies fairly well (not much tugging) and stays put.
I like a fine tip and this is very forgiving to hand wobbles if you are not quite a pro (ie: me!)
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.