BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Never used this brand what's the perks about it? 1 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYE LINER!!! I saw an ad in a magazine where a girl was wearing purple eye liner and I had to try it. So I bought this one and I love it. It is long lasting and looks amazing with my free. Eyes
Amanda M.
If anyone that wants that thick, creamy consistency. This is the product for you!Yes, it's still a pencil that you have to sharpen. Great to use on the waterline!!! Really happy with this liner and I'm definitely buying this again and recommending this to everyone of my friends!!!!!!!!:) 😍😍😘😘
Morgan  M.
Waukesha, WI
Great for all day wear. Can take some time getting it off after but you won't need to worry about reapplying, nice color transfer whatever color you choose will be the color you actually wanted. Great product.
Julie S.
I LOVE using this in white for my waterline and inner corner, it's the perfect way to perk up tired eyes. It's super inexpensive (I usually find it for $1) so you won't feel guilty throwing it in your basket.
Shianne J.
Kite, GA
Even though many eyeliners say waterproof, it all comes out when you get in the water. This is a great product and does exactly what it says!! Great price, lasts long, and a medium line. Not too thick or thin!!
Patricia G.
Spring, TX
I have oily lids and this eyeliner works magic! Nothing to envy my other waterproof liner from Glo minerals! I like to save my money and shop smart! I have purchased this liner for years now! Loooooove it!
Amber R.
This is a great waterproof eyeliner! Stayed put all day (even through a crying spell). Whoever says you have to pay high dollar for a great eyeliner obviously has never tried this one!
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
At first i thought this eyeliner was just going to smudge all over buy i decided to give it a try. After a long day my eyes were still intact my eyeliner did not smudge like i thought it was. Totally worth.
Alejandra R.
Stuart, FL
This pencil is so affordable and very pigmented, it is pitch black, I love to use it in my waterline it lasts all day and it's not irritating to my eyes like some other eyeliners. I definitely recommend it!
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
I have this pencil and I do not love it. It is way harder to put on than some of my other eyeliners. Even when I do all the tricks I know on it to make it go on smoothly I still have a hard time with this one.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.