BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hailey D.
Johnston, IA
This is a very affordable pencil liner that I got for my birthday from a friend and to be honest I was kinda iffy about it but I tried it once and fell in love because it was sooo creamy and lasted very well in the water line
Amy S.
I love this eyeliner. It stays where it is put and does not run. My eyeliner would always smear under my lower eyelashes and this one does not. I love the color also.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC
This pencil says its waterproof and claims to be 24 hour wear but I have not seen it live true to that statement. Slightly disappointed but it is a smooth application that is quite pigmented.
Maya B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this pencil in blue and it's amazing. It's creamy and glides easily in your waterline. It last well throughout the day. I have nothing negative to say about this product. Highly recommend, especially with the price
Carrie B.
Schwenksville, PA
It is a good product, affordable and easy to put on and use. I like how it almost glides on over and under the eye and being waterproof doesn't smudge or wash away!!!
kristin e.
San Antonio, TX
This product allows me to get the perfect eyeliner and it is a perfect color and is very bold and makes a statement.it goes great with all of the eyeshadows and it is so creamy and it goes on as if it was liquid.love it!!
Sharon T.
I love waterproof makeup, however when I applied this on to my eyes, it looked pretty nice, but later when I blink or wiping it off it smudges ,the tips of the pencil looks weak, probably because it's a little dull.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYE LINER!!! I saw an ad in a magazine where a girl was wearing purple eye liner and I had to try it. So I bought this one and I love it. It is long lasting and looks amazing with my free. Eyes
member-7316298b2
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this eyeliner pencil!!! It goes on smooth and lasts all night. It really gives my eyes a pop and is great for doing smokey eyes and dramatic looks. Would recommend for anyone and the price is great!
Shanece H.
Bronx, NY
Not into these pencils because if you have a heavy hand like me you will have to contstantly sharpen it and when you apply it it drags and is just too much for me
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.