BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Krystina M.
Youngstown, OH
Very good product. Very black. Hard to make a wing with and transfers on my eyelid. But overall I was happy with it. Mainly use it to define my lashline or use with lashes.
Lisa T.
Peckville, PA
This is my go to eyeliner!! The black isn't chalky or flaky, stays put unless I remove it with a makeup wipe, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Glides nicely like a liquid eyeliner, and the best part is that its only $.99!!!!!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
I usually like to get a waterproof eyeliner pencil in the summer when the humidity is very high. NYC waterproof pencil works very well. It goes on smooth and fine. No smudges. I highly recommend this.
Amber S.
I'm not a big fan of eyeliners because they tend to pull at the lid or be really hard to apply. Not this one. It goes on smooth and last forever and it's so very affordable
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
This is a wonderful, affordable eyeliner that works great for the waterline. It is not super-pigmented but it does have staying power. It doesn't smudge on me. For the price, this is one of the best drugstore products on the market.
misbell g.
West Palm Beach, FL
Al levantarme lo primero que hago en cuanto a maquillaje es hacerme el eye-liner, obvio que como es un maquillaje de día y discreto no lo hago tan grueso, este producto es super porque resiste el sudor y todas las horas del día
leslie h.
Fort Worth, TX
NYC makes a lot of good waterproof eyelining pencils. My favorite is plum but black is a close second. It stays on your face without making a mess if it does happen to get wet. No need to worry about messy smuggling with this liner.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils definitely have the best price, but are not the best quality. You get what you pay for. Pigment is good, and it is long lasting. Definitely good quality for the cost.
maisa s.
Long-Lasting Coverage No Need to Touch up During the Day. Smudge-Proof Formula Stays Put. Dermatologist Tested Bad date? Don’t be afraid to cry when you’re wearing NYC New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils. Their waterproof power is perfect for active girls, gliding on to define your eyes with intense colors. You do
Shana D.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
The pencil is great for the price. I bought the limited edition turquoise. I love the color it is bold and goes on smooth. While it does have staying power, it is not waterproof or smudge proof
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.