BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How is this eyeliner to wear everyday ? Is it long wear? ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anndria T.
Review for: Teal more...
Don't waste your money on this NYC Waterproof eyeliner pencil. It has patchy formula and it very difficult to apply. You have to try several times to get any pigment on. Once the eyeliner is on it can be very hard to remove. I would not purchase this at all.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this brand of eyeliner pencil. But I prefer liquid eyeliner so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. But I do like that this pencil is water proof you could still slay in the pool 😘
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love this eyeliner and use it everyday. It's so smooth and glides on so easy! Definitely don't have to press very hard it's almost like a gel. I use it on my waterline too and bottom and it lasts all day. I do have to wipe the corners of my eyes at least 1 time a day but it's like extra that you didn't need because it is still in place where you applied it earlier in the day and doesn't need more applied. The picture is just 1 swipe on my hand.
Autumn H.
El paso, TX
You honestly can not beat it for the price. i got it at CVS drug store and was so impressed. It doesnt smudge and was great color and fairly long lasting. It glides on with no issues. It was very smooth and showed up rather nice on the lash line.. I would purchase it again for sure.
Amanda L.
This is absolutely awesome eyeliner for the price! Its long lasting plus there is many different colors to choose from ! It works as good as a named brand eyeliner or better! Its worth every cent and I definitely reccomend this stuff ! Another awesome product for the money ;0)
Morgan S.
This is long lasting doesn't smudge. Not a crayon but better than a usual pencil. The "lead" portion is a bit wide but for your water line just use with a soft hand. I find this to be more natural than liquid and not as greasy/creasy than a roll up crayon. Again is a bit wide so careful application is the only caveat but for the price it good.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
if you're looking for a smudge, unsharp look then this is your pencil but if you're trying to slay with a sculpted wing this is not for you. it has no precision but if you're looking to achieve a smokey eye then this is it
Maddie B.
I love this item for spring! It adds a nice pop to or eyes to brighten things up a bit! I love to even wear this on my lips sometimes as a lip stick!!! It's super creamy and lasts a long time! I also have brown eyes which this color makes them pop like crazy! Defiantly recommend!:)
aoife o.
Ireland
As a general rule, I hate kohl-type eyeliners. I find them too waxy or hard, and the color is never true on me. I picked up this NYC Waterproof Eyeliner by accident, thinking I was buying an automatic eyeliner, and had I not been down to a nubbin on Prestige automatic liner, I would have taken this back to Rite Aid toute de suite. I'm glad I gave this a try! The pencil I tried was black, and the black is a basic, true black that does not look grayish on me. The formula is even softer than the automatic pencils I'm accustomed to, yet it can create a fine, delicate line. What's more, I can actually pencil in between my lashes and on my waterline with this, something I have never been able to do with ANY eye pencil. I took off one lippie because the color does seem to fade, but only after six hours or more. For the price and the ease of application, that's something I'm willing to live with - after all, I can reapply!
Priscilla D.
For a drug store make up product, this eyeliner wins a prize. It really is a waterproof one. It's very creamy and pigmented and easy to use. Be prepared to have a good make up remover.
Jasmine G.
Crystal B.
Does this apply evenly and smoothly along the water line?
Amanda R.