4 colors available

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils are tear-proof, sweat-proof and swim-proof eyeliner pencils that are perfect for an active lifestyle. The waterproof formula provides long lasting coverage, so you don't have to re-apply during the day.

• Does this have too much sparkle? I love trying new colors! 1 Answers
  • How long does it last for3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Review for: Classic Brow Jet Black
This eyeliner was extremely cheap from my local Walmart! However, it's definitely not the best eyeliner you can buy. Whenever I need to sharpen the pencil, it breaks! so I can never get a good point on it. I have to sharpen it just a little until the pencil shows. Then when I use it, I have to use short lines or else it really tugs at my eyelids! Do-able for the price, but difficult to get the perfect look from this pencil.
donna s.
donna s.
Review for: Dark Brown
The eyeliner impressed me. it stays long and so true that it's waterproof. I like the shade of the color and its quality. happy to receive this in my 1st box. the jingle voxbox2015
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Review for: Dark Brown
Trustworthy eyeliner. Good for the price which surprised me. It's not everyday your find one like this.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYC eyeliner is the only eyeliner I use.its very creamy and won't break you . Very cheap buy worth it
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Review for: Classic Brow Jet Black
I have this pencil in 3 shades. Jet black, Dark brown and charcoal. I use these pencils daily. They apply nicely, last long and gives me the nice smudged look that I want. The dark brown works well on my eyebrows also. They are not great for a clean line that liquid liners give. Overall, they work for me, the colors are nice and for around a dollar, you get a good sized pencil. I recommend this product highly.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Review for: Classic Brow Jet Black
As some of the reviewers stated, it can be harsh on the skin. I notice that if you were to use this as an eyeliner there would be tugging. However, I feel like this product is most definitely more suited to be a good eyebrow pencil. I used this one for years and with a spooly brush to make the color appear more natural, you can have wonderful result.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Review for: Classic Brow Jet Black
I had high hopes for this eyeliner. It went on dark like I wanted, was smooth when I apply on my lids and under my eyes but it always smears. It doesn't last all day and if I keep reapplying, I have to take a tissue and wipe around my eye because if I don't, it looks like I'm a raccoon! So sadly I have to say goodbye to this one.
C M.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Classic Brow Jet Black
I have this in jet black and plum and love them both. I always buy these because they are inexpensive and i never have a make up look without liner. On the black i usually have to burn the end to get that blacker then black color i want but not with this one
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Review for: Classic Brow Jet Black
Most of my eye pencils are NYC brand, and for a long time I was happy with them. However they smudge very easily and are so soft that they cake onto your eyebrows. I can put on very little in the morning and by lunch start to look like a racoon. Unless you like a very smudged look, I would suggest a higher quality product
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
Review for: Brown
Used this as a cheap brow pencil before and was very creamy. Smudged easily and didn't last all day. It is very cheap so you do get what you pay for, would probably be better used as a waterline pencil
maria l.
maria l.
How long does it last for
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have too much sparkle? I love trying new colors!