BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Looking for Uptown Style? Lips Feel Moisturized Deeply Nourished 2 Comfortable, Creamy Texture 3 Easily Glides Onto Lips 4 Doesn t Feather or Bleed NYC New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear adds instant Upper East Side polish to your look at a rock-bottom price. A wardrobe of on-trend shades makes stealing runway looks simple. Built-in conditioner creates a creamy, dreamy texture on your lips for an ultra moisturized feel. From catwalk to sidewalk in seconds, now youre ready to take on Manhattan! see more...

• The price is awesome. I love the color and texture.1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with really dry lips used this? I have dry lips and ha...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
April M.
It may be the extra moisture that faded the color and I didn’t like that. The colors appear brighter in the casing than when actually applied to the lips. The colors seem a little shiny on my lips and seem to age my appearance.
Maria H.
ballston spa
This was a pretty good product. At first I was hesitant because of the color but it met my expectations overall. The color didn’t quite match my skin tone which was a relief! But it offset my foundation look a little bit.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have several of the NYC Ultra Moist Lipsticks and they are my most used lipsticks . They apply creamy and last for a long period of time . They are by far one of the best drug store lip products that I have used in the last year. I have and will continue to share this product with family and friends.
Kali B.
Pittsford, NY
Not my most favorite lipstick. It has a nice consistency, but is not long lasting. If you’re looking for something with longer wearability I would not recommend this.
Florian L.
Orlando, FL
I had the Retro Red lipstick! This is by far one of my most favorite budget lipsticks around. The pigmentation is very rich red and the lipstick keeps my lips hydrated.  However, I wish NYC would switch to a black cap that matches the base instead of a clear one.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
These lipsticks are super inexpensive but do the trick! They are creamy and moisturizing and last a while. Great for buying a lipstick color you’ll only wear once because they’re so cheap, perfect for halloween!
Chrysta O.
Greeneville
I would recommend this lip product to those who like a sheer color. It isn’t much of a pink it’s more of a light pink. I do not like this product as much as Violet Shine and it’s from the same brand.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
It's very very cheap. The colors are nice. It doesn't have very good stay power, but I cover mine in HD powder and make it into a matte lipstick. Then it stays nice. Otherwise it's super smeary.
Norma A.
I Have The Shade 305 Ruby !! Absolutely love the color it goes on smoothly and has a bit of shimmer on it, lovely red color ! Goes great with Lip liner and Can last a really long time !
Torrie G.
Terre Haute, IN
I have this lipstick in a deeper red shade can't remember the color exactly but it is moisturizing and full opacity but it doesn't last that long and rubs off easily.
Misty A.
Favorite Shade?
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite bold color?
Brooke H.
Is this product worth it??
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Best Nude Shade?
Hannah N.
ARLINGTON, VA
Is this really "ultra moist"? I'm looking for a lipstick that doesn't dry out my lips.