BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Looking for Uptown Style? Lips Feel Moisturized Deeply Nourished 2 Comfortable, Creamy Texture 3 Easily Glides Onto Lips 4 Doesn t Feather or Bleed NYC New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear adds instant Upper East Side polish to your look at a rock-bottom price. A wardrobe of on-trend shades makes stealing runway looks simple. Built-in conditioner creates a creamy, dreamy texture on your lips for an ultra moisturized feel. From catwalk to sidewalk in seconds, now youre ready to take on Manhattan! see more...

• The price is awesome. I love the color and texture.1 Answers
  • Has anyone with really dry lips used this? I have dry lip...2 Answers
  • Is this the only color you have of this product? 1 Answers
NYC Ultra Moist Lipstick
  • "I wouldn't call these moist really, but they are great lipsticks. I don't feel that they are extra creamy or moisturizing but if you layer a balm with this product then yes they do appear creamy. They have a lot of shades for a buck each, I really don't know why you wouldn't go out and pick some of these up! I bought a rich red one so that I could try out a red lip without spending a lot on a lipstick I might not like." in 46 reviews
  • "My dancers and I use this lipstick whenever we are competing or at a performance! This is a great lipstick for only 99 cents!! The color is super rich and very pigmented, and it lasts very long! and when you're a dancer, you don't have time to put on more lipstick! The only downside of this product is that it taste like crayons! But if you put lip gloss over it, you'll be set to go! Doesn't transfer, long lasting, and amazing color payoff! Not to mention that it is very moisturizing!! Love it! " in 35 reviews
Alexandra B.
Austin, IN
I purchased this lipstick in one of the darker shades on a whim before work. Looking for a brown grunge shade I was ecstatic when I found the product in not only the perfect shade but at a great price! I immediately rushed to my car and applied the lipstick before a photo shoot I was heading to. The lipstick applied smoothly and it had a nice texture. My lips didn’t feel sticky and they weren’t dry at all. It has a nice matte finish that completes any makeup look. The best part about this specific lipstick though is that after a 4 hour work day and multiple outfit changes in the blistering heat, I didn’t have to reapply it once. This was something I had only found in liquid lipsticks. It was probably one of the best emergency purchases I ever made and I plan to purchase more In the future. I would highly suggest giving these bad boys a try and I hope your experience is as positive as mine!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I own so many of these affordable lipsticks. They really are moisturizing, which is great for me in the winter. They don’t last long, but are easy to bring with you and easy to apply on the go with their classic shape. I set these with powder when I want a matte, longer lasting look or use a gloss on top for ultra shine. Can’t complain for the price! They’re not patchy and easily layered.
Ashley S.
Great color pay off but it doesn't last very long and it isn't transfer proof (not that it needs to be). The pigment is there, even in the darker colors and it's a very comfortable wear but it transfers quite a bit and has a little slip because of the texture. However, it's a really inexpensive product and with the amount of pigment it's totally worth it. It is important to note that I've only ever purchased the darker brown and berry colors so I can only comment on the pigment of the darker colors and how long the intensity of those darker pigments last.
Kerri D.
NYC ultra moist lipstick in petal 314 is one of my favorite pink tinted lip sticks. Such a great value not expensive at all I think was under four dollars leaves my lips feeling moisturized with a perfect pink tinted hue . I absolutely love this lipstick
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is a really good lipstick formula for being sooo cheap! I highly recommend these to anyone just starting out in makeup or wanting to expand their lipstick collection! They have beautiful colors. These are kind of hard to find nowadays, I believe NYC is only in Canada now but if you find them, grab them!
Ky D.
I used this product for Halloween last year, it’s not entirely long lasting but it does on pretty smooth. I’m more of a matte girl, but for the price it honestly met the standards. I would try the nude colors- last time I bought a bright red so I’m sure you could see the flaws a lot more.
Addy W.
Pickerington, OH
It was all over a very good lipstick, it just didn’t look right with my skin tone. I think many people can pull it off, but I’m just not one of them. It went on very smooth and lasted for quite a long time. I wore to a cousins wedding and it lasted the whole time, I was very impressed!!
Danielle C.
Very cute lipstick. It is very moist and creamy as it describes on the packaging. It has a bright pink color nice for the summer time. NYC products you are awesome because of course they are way cheaper than most makeup and is actually just as good as some expensive makeup.
Macy F.
Columbus
Great in a pinch! I’m a performer, so This product definitely isn’t my go to, but if I forgot my lipstick or just need a interim lipstick, this is a go to. It’s usually pretty cheap and the shades go on well. My only complaint is that it doesn’t normally last very long.
Skylar L.
Gainesville, FL
NYC lipstick is very nice! It goes on very smooth, I was a first time user , but only because I haven’t ran out of the first one I bought , it definitely met my expaxtions , and it has nice packaging ! And I will definitely be buying it agian when I run out
Misty A.
Favorite Shade?
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite bold color?
Brooke H.
Is this product worth it??
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Best Nude Shade?
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
Is this really "ultra moist"? I'm looking for a lipstick that doesn't dry out my lips.