BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Looking for uptown style? NYC New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear adds instant Upper East Side polish to your look at a rock-bottom price. A wardrobe of on-trend shades makes stealing runway looks simple. Built-in conditioner creates a creamy, dreamy texture on your lips for an ultra moisturized feel. From catwalk to sidewalk in seconds, now you're ready to take on Manhattan! Lips feel moisturized and deeply nourished Comfortable, creamy texture Easily glides onto lips Doesn t feather or bleed Key Ingredients Formula w see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Question One question does this lipstick always feel waxies to yo...1 Answers
  • Does this have long lasting power? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this at Walmart for 93 cents. I have to say for its price, it's definitely worth it and the colors look gorgeous on my lips. I think these are best for everyday wear when you just want to get something on your lips. It's not comparable to higher end lipsticks but think of the price you're paying for it. You'll be pleasantly surprised. The only set back I had was the packaging of the lipstick. The container doesn't completely cover it so if you're not careful the lid can smear your lipstick.
Frances S.
I bought this lipstick in the shade Retro Red. This is the first red lipstick that I ever bought with the intention of using it seriously, and not for play as a child. I like the formula, it's on the thinner side and is pretty creamy. The red shade lasts for quite a while, maybe needing one more application per day after eating. The bullet container has a lot of lipstick in it, and it smells faintly sweet like fruit. An overall good buy for the cheap price tag.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
This lipstick is the perfect pin up red shade. I have searched High end to low end and no other color by any other brand comes close to being this amazing shade. It is moisturizing but doesnt move around on the lips and the pigment is opaque so it lays beautifully. Its FANTASTIC. If you want to turn it into a matte all you have to do is dust a bit of setting powder onto your lips. Holy Grail red.
Sara B.
Worst brand I ever had, I bought a bunch of cosmetics recently from this brand because I wanted to try a shipper option and it was my worst decision ever, I just used a couple of times and then throw them away. The lipstick smells weird, it is sticky, it doesn’t last even an hour, and the colors are bad. Just don’t like it and never will buy it again. There are very snippy but very bad quality
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I got this for a very cheap price at a dollar store. I'm not really sure why I got it, maybe I just liked the color. It's actually quite nice for the price. It's not patchy, which is hard to find in really cheap lip products. It doesn't stay on if you eat though, but it is a very moisturizing lipstick that moves around. The color payoff is pretty good though.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I have the 316 blossom, it's bright but not to bright. I got it from Walmart for about 93cents about 2 years ago. Fr the price it is so work it but it doesn't like to stay on for very long. I had reapply about every 15 minuets but I guess that was because I licked my lips a lot at the time. But this lipstick is definatley worth the price you pay for.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD
I do not recommend any lipstick from NYC! It never applies smoothly. It regularly looks clumpy and patchy. It does not last very long. It is also very messy. Lip product gets on teeth easily. Please do not buy this product unless you are dressing up as the girl who lost the math competition to Cady in Mean Girls!
Stacy C.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Sheer Red 309B
This is very red, and wasn't good for my complexion, but went on smoothly and lasted for a long time. It felt really smooth and moisturizing. Bought it at my local drug store on sale. Gave it away after one use to someone else that could use it better. Would recommend to someone who can wear very red lipstick!
Macy P.
Mobile, AL
This is a cheap product yes, but sometimes you get good quality for cheap. When I seen this lipstick in the drugstore it was a very reasonable price and looked to be nice so I thought I would try it and come to find out it wasnt a bad product.. The lipstick of course wasnt great but it was good for the price.
Megan P.
Seattle, WA
Ok so I love the affordability of NYC and that they have almost every color at walmart, target, or any drugstore. For the price the value is ok, but i find that it rubs off on everything. The packaging is alright but it is fairly cheap. I'd buy it again but not as my go to-- just if i needed a color.
Desirae D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it stay true to color?
Priscilla V.
Do these have a scent to them?
Julissa B.
Question One question does this lipstick always feel waxies to you? What ever I put this on it feel hard and it's very dry on lips and smells like waxes whatever I put it on. Did that happened to you? Or it just me
Candice M.
Winona, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have long lasting power?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?