BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Looking for uptown style? NYC New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear adds instant Upper East Side polish to your look at a rock-bottom price. A wardrobe of on-trend shades makes stealing runway looks simple. Built-in conditioner creates a creamy, dreamy texture on your lips for an ultra moisturized feel. From catwalk to sidewalk in seconds, now you're ready to take on Manhattan! Lips feel moisturized and deeply nourished Comfortable, creamy texture Easily glides onto lips Doesn t feather or bleed Key Ingredients Formula w see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Question One question does this lipstick always feel waxies to yo...1 Answers
  • Does this have long lasting power? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
If you want a cheap alternative drug store brand this is one of the good ones to go with. The moisture is good, the coloring is good enough, your not going to get that amazing wear all day long look out of it and I would suggest wiping off before reapplying not just adding on. It may get a little clumpy and gooey looking. But if used correctly this is a great cheaper alternative to some name brands
Alma S.
If you want a quickie lippy then this is it. Pop into a grocery store and purchase for less than a dollar. If you're on you're way somewhere and you need to be made up. This is the lipstick for you. Not sure it's something for everyday.
Manerva B.
skokie
Love it so much it is my favorite brand and also it is very gentle in the lips it is the brand that every girl needs in her makeup bag it is very useful to travel and use it in the restaurants and also to the party
Amy X.
They are cheap and work. Color range is superb. Just remember, after a year or so they change color, texture, and/or smell. I’ve never had any other brand do that, but this brand does. Most get pale and/or gloppy, just a heads up.
alissa g.
This lipstick was extremely affordable and so nice! I picked it up at my local drugstore, and the color was beautiful. It swatched nicely, but it doesn’t stay on the lips for long. I’d recommend using it over a lip liner!
Azizi J.
Atlanta, Ga
I like to use NYC lipsticks because they glide on very smoothly, they have beautiful colors to choose from, and their colors are very pigmented. I never have to constantly worry about reapplying my lipstick because it is long lasting.
Jessica B.
I didn't like this product, at all. While it went on smooth and was a pretty color, it left my lips feeling sticky and caked with product. I didn't like that it didn't last, either. It definitely wasn't for me.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear Lipstick goes on so smooth and creamy. There are a lot of pretty colors. I had to reapply it, but it did leave some color stain, which I love.
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
I have a few of them NYC ultra moist lipstick my favorite of all my colors is the retro red #308 It's is bright and bold with my elf primer it last about 6 hours. Then I have blossom #316 it's a hot shimmy pink also bright and vibrant color with my primer last about 6 hours also. Then last but not least I have cafe #301 it is a nudish brown it us creamy and smooth it is kinda dark when you first put on but lightens up and is shimmery Last Bout 4hours with primer.
Shelley G.
If you are looking for a bargain and a lip product full of pigment, then try NYC Ultra Moist lip wear lipstick. It goes on buttery smooth and won't have you looking for a lip moisturizer an hour later because your lips not only feel chapped, but looked chapped. It comes in a wide array of colors, but the nudes are some of my most favorite. Mocha has to be my most favorite and I always get compliments when I wear it so I know it looks good.
Desirae D.
Does it stay true to color?
Priscilla V.
Do these have a scent to them?
Julissa B.
Question One question does this lipstick always feel waxies to you? What ever I put this on it feel hard and it's very dry on lips and smells like waxes whatever I put it on. Did that happened to you? Or it just me
Candice M.
Winona, MN
Does this have long lasting power?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?