BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Ultra Last Lipwear Lipstick Long-wearing, feather proof- Sugar Plum #418. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake
I liked the feel of the formula unfortunately it does not stand up very well. I would prefer a lipstick that I do not have to continually reapply. The pigmentation was great. I would suggest for people who want a cheap lipstick and have no problem reapplying multiple times a day.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Kayla H.
Louisville
The product was okay. It did not aggravate my lips or anything. But the product just didn't stay on very long. The color came on brighter than I thought it would also. Over all I'm not a huge fan of this brand or the color that I chose. I do not recommend to others.
member-7fee8
It’s a ok product loved how it felt on my lips it actually did meet my expectations due to the price that was so affordable I would totally buy another product like this but if I was in a rush and forgot my lips sticks at home.
Leah F.
For the price it’s worth it. Cheap but you will have to reapply if you eat or drink anything. Good for temporary or just a causal day where you don’t need it to last all day. It applies very smooth
Jennifer S.
Charlotte, NC
Such a great variety of colors. The lipstick itself is not long wearing on me and literally transfers to EVERYTHING. That's a big no no for me. But the colors are pretty
Mermelada 💋.
If this tells you that it is ultra durable, it is because it is. The good things about this lipstick are: 1) it does not have a hard texture, so when is applied, you feel it is soft. 2) It does not leave your lips cracked like some other lipsticks that when applying them will break your lips. 3) Its price is accessible. 4) It is durable for at least 6 hours, you can eat, you can drink and it will stay on your lips, but after 6 hours you have to retouch it. What I didn't like that much? When I saw its shelf, it only had fall colors, like very dark colors. It wasn't like the grocery store was running out this lipsticks. What I'm say is that its line colors is dark, a lot of maroons, wine, browns, and so on. It does not give several alternative colors.
Mae M.
I bought one of these lipsticks at my local dollar store for super cheap. Thought I'd test it and for the longest time this was the best lipstick I bought. I bought the shade fresh, dusty rose, and cherry red after my first one. Now the red looked like clown makeup but the other two were beautiful and smelled like vanilla or a chocolate. I would recommend trying them because they are cheap but look beautiful. They don't however stay all day and are not fully matte.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I have always loves plum lipsticks. It goes well with my cool skin tone. Lately I don't really like plums, I am swaying more towards nudes or burgundies! To review this long wearing lippie; I would say that it is inexpensive and decent. It's not WOW! It glides on nice but doesn't stay on near as long as advertised!
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Doesn't actually last very long.
Definitely not honeymoon proof
Smudged all over my face on my wedding night. Passed out drunk and woke up looking like a monster with this all over the bottom of my face. Husband still loves me thiugh, so that's good. I also did look really amazing on my wedding day
I don't feel I wasted my money, just think this isn't for vigorous activities.
Might buy again to wear when I'm at work, who knows.