NYC Ultra Last Lipwear Lipstick Long-wearing, feather proof - Sugar Plum #418 uploaded by Carrie Beth H.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Ultra Last Lipwear Lipstick Long-wearing, feather proof- Sugar Plum #418. see more...

NYC Ultra Last Lipwear Lipstick Long-wearing, feather proof - Sugar Plum #418
  • "I love this product!! The price for this lipstick is so cheap! This color is perfect for fall and it truly is like its named. It's long lasting! I have struggled to find a lip stick that stays on long and doesn't smudge or fade. This one does just that!! Its perfect!!" in 23 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful! The shade is a pink rosey red and very pigmented. The formula is creamy and buttery and goes on so smooth." in 9 reviews
Aysha M.
this product is good for a glossy shine finish but it easily rubs off and my lid cracked so i would be careful with the packaging, i have used this product multiple times and i love it to take pictures, however for a day out i don’t because it’s not very long lasting, but a bright side is that it’s very moisturizing and doesn’t make lips feel dry
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
I liked the feel of the formula unfortunately it does not stand up very well. I would prefer a lipstick that I do not have to continually reapply. The pigmentation was great. I would suggest for people who want a cheap lipstick and have no problem reapplying multiple times a day.
Riley S.
I love this stuff! It isn't neccessarily long wear, but it applies smoothly, and is not drying. I do have to reapply throughout the day, but it's not bad considering this is a $1 lipstick. NYC Ultra Last Lipwear Lipstick Long-wearing, feather proof - Sugar Plum #418
Ginger H.
This lip color is fantastic! This was my first time ever using it! The color lasted all day! No smudges! I loved it! NYC is a great brand with awesome products and very affordable prices! I will buy from NYC again in the future! I was very pleased with this lip color!
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
The thing I love about this lipstick is it's cheap and it comes in a ton of colors. Even a broke girl can build a collection to have a shade for every look. The biggest concern is is that it smells like cheap lipstick. It has some excellent staying power though!
Sydney T.
Los Banos
This was the first dark lipstick I ever bought about 6 years ago and I still use it. I go through a ton of lip products as I’m extremely picky. You cannot beat this formula especially for the price. This is one of those wet n wild products that is so good! Definitely try this out.
Nikki-Peyton M.
This is not long-wearing! And definitely not feather proof either, the price is great but the quality is extremely lacking. I bought this on a whim one time and used it that one time and then trashed it after.
grace o.
This product left my lips hydrated and had a pretty color to it. It left my lips looking buttery. I have bought this product a couple of times and continue to love it. I recommend to buy this product because it’s easy and affordable to buy.
Rose S.
This is a very pretty color on my skin tone. The coverage lasts alright but won’t stand the eating or drinking test like most lipsticks I’ve tried. It smells nice. I buy every color when they have them at my Walmart.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
This was the first lipstick product I wore in high school when I was introduced to makeup! I love the price point and quality. It’s pretty and I am always pleased with the application! I keep this in my makeup kit!

back