N.Y.C Ultra Last Lip Wear Lipstick-402 Red Flame uploaded by Susan F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Wears up to 6 hours Long-lasting shine Ultra Rich color and silky finish Lips are moisturized and comfortable Doesnt feather or bleed see more...

N.Y.C Ultra Last Lip Wear Lipstick-402 Red Flame
  • "I love this lipstick I grab it all the time for some color on my lips not to bold and creamy not sticky . I got mine @ a dollar Tree ." in 3 reviews
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Beautiful color! Creamy, but wore off quickly. I love that it's blue tones so your teeth look nice and white. I would repurchase again. Just remember to take it with you for touch ups! I say go for it!!
Trivonne S.
Baltimore, MD
I have about 15 Nyc lipsticks. The are very creamy and last for a good amount of time. Not to mention most places I get them they are $1 or less. The packaging is pretty basic but the product is good.
✨💎Emerald💎✨ G.
Casper
It was a great lipstick I just don’t look good in red, it had great Application to my lips and was nice and creamy, I bought it at ulta, and it wasn’t to expensive, yes I recommend this to others
Ashley D.
Must prep lips and wear line as these run easily and can become flakey. Beautifully pigmented cool red shade though. Comes off easily because it’s like $1 but can be set for longer wear.
Mikayla C.
united states
Wasn't that impressed with the product it does not last long at all. Big letdown :( the color to choose from are pretty and have a big variety. I would recommend for someone who is first trying out lipsticks
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
Red lipstick is a go to it seems to brighten up my day... I would recommend to others for texture but if red Doesn't work for YOU there's also other colors to choose from.
Amanda S.
This lipstick is good for beginners and is very easy to work with. It is very affordable and I think it is worth the money. I would buy more shades of this formula.
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
Totally worth it. 10/10 recommend. Stayed on all day and it is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are absolutely stunning and I would buy this 10000 more times. Easy to apply and super cute.
Priscilla C.
Chatsworth, CA
These are great lipsticks for everyday wear, affordable for your teenager, or if you want to be spontaneous and buy a color you don't often use, this brand is for you. Incredibly affordable, and they sell them at most drug stores. The packaging is flimsy but the pigments make up for it.
Karyn N.
Great lipstick! I love the deep color and the long wear! It also doesn't dry your lips like many other brands do. It applies smooth and has a nice amount of shine to it. I would recommend to a friend!

back