N.Y.C Ultra Last Lip Wear Lipstick-402 Red Flame uploaded by Susan F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Wears up to 6 hours Long-lasting shine Ultra Rich color and silky finish Lips are moisturized and comfortable Doesnt feather or bleed see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this lipstick I grab it all the time for some color on my lips not to bold and creamy not sticky . I got mine @ a dollar Tree ." in 3 reviews
✨💎Emerald💎✨ G.
Casper
It was a great lipstick I just don’t look good in red, it had great Application to my lips and was nice and creamy, I bought it at ulta, and it wasn’t to expensive, yes I recommend this to others
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
Matched this with a nyx liner...and bam! Got some bomb compliments... the color was bold so no need to put on more than two coats especially since you're blending
Kay C.
This lipstick is wonderful all the pretty colors to choose from its hard to pick only one! They make your lips feel really soft and they draw attention to your lips
Megan M.
I needed a pure red lipstick and this one really met my needs! It could be longer lasting but for the price tag it's more than what I expected. Easy to apply and use and fits in my littlest bag no problem! I would buy again and I would be interested in knowing if this line came in other colors I would wear more frequently.
Brenda B.
Mesa
I like the color of the lipstick. The lipstick has a nice texture it's almost like a lip balm. Its the first time I've used it. It's not expensive. Pretty cheap. I bought it at a nearby Walmart in Az. I would recommend it to people because the lipstick doesn't stain as much as other lipsticks.
Ashley D.
I actually don't mind NYC lipsticks. The colors are bold and really beautiful. And the price is great for what you're getting with these. You can get them at any drug store. Although they aren't my absolute favorite they are still pretty fab.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Beautiful color! Creamy, but wore off quickly. I love that it's blue tones so your teeth look nice and white. I would repurchase again. Just remember to take it with you for touch ups! I say go for it!!
Trivonne S.
Baltimore, MD
I have about 15 Nyc lipsticks. The are very creamy and last for a good amount of time. Not to mention most places I get them they are $1 or less. The packaging is pretty basic but the product is good.
Karyn N.
Great lipstick! I love the deep color and the long wear! It also doesn't dry your lips like many other brands do. It applies smooth and has a nice amount of shine to it. I would recommend to a friend!
Ashley D.
Must prep lips and wear line as these run easily and can become flakey. Beautifully pigmented cool red shade though. Comes off easily because it’s like $1 but can be set for longer wear.