N.Y.C Ultra Last Lip Wear Lipstick-402 Red Flame uploaded by Susan F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Wears up to 6 hours Long-lasting shine Ultra Rich color and silky finish Lips are moisturized and comfortable Doesnt feather or bleed see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this lipstick I grab it all the time for some color on my lips not to bold and creamy not sticky . I got mine @ a dollar Tree ." in 3 reviews
Lauren C.
Austin
I think that this is a great product for the price. It's extremely pigmented. I did find that the color didn't apply evenly, but that can be fixed by multiple layers of application. The formula isn't very smooth, but overall this lipstick does the job. This is great for anyone on a makeup budget.
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
I like NYC cosmetics their cheap and they work really well they always have colors with so much pigment and they last for hours without having to touch up much at all. I would buy this over and over and I would recommend NYC cosmetics to everyone
Brantley E.
Rochester
Red is my go to color if I want to have a power moment in life. I own at least 3 of these in case I lose one. The color lasts long after the lipstick itself has worn off. Super inexpensive and as long as I apply a chapstick or gloss throughout the day it won’t dry my lips out.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
These lipstick come in many different colors and are always super tempting because they are so inexpensive but the are not the greatest in my opinion. They do not have the color payoff that I am expecting and are often quite sheer.
Isabella D.
Marion
I bought the N.Y.C lipstick at Walmart, I buy N.Y.C a lot at either Walmart, CVS, or Target. I love it because it is super cheap but it’s also long lasting and very bright colors. I’ve bought this brand of lipstick forever and I love it!
Laura B.
Fallon
This color of red really pops when you are doing a neutral makeup palette. The lipstick stays on, and is long lasting. I would recommend this lipstick for a long, wild night out with your friends.
Velia C.
Balch Springs, TX
Long lasting HANDS DOWN!
My sister was in color guard in high school and it was the number one lipstick they all were referred to use. I tried it once and love how it doesn’t stain your teeth, your straw, your cup, or nothing!
💞💖VEGA💞💖 B.
Denver
Beautiful red. Long lasting, kissable without transfer and crazy pigmented. The red seemed to plump my lips and make them look fuller. Lasts 3-6 hours or until you eat but so worth reapplying.
Brittni S.
Great color pay off and for the price you can’t beat it! Although as a side note it does slightly stain the lips so be aware of that but it’s true to its formula and is long wearing.
Mikayla C.
united states
Wasn't that impressed with the product it does not last long at all. Big letdown :( the color to choose from are pretty and have a big variety. I would recommend for someone who is first trying out lipsticks