BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. Ultra Last Lip Wear, Brandy Sparkle 415B see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't amazing but it is so cheap. It is absolutely worth the price. The color is super pretty and looks good on different skin tones. It doesn't last super long but for the price I don't really care. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat.
Sylia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Alondra D.
It lasts long all day ! The color is amazing ! It’s so smooth to use , you can use this lipstick as an everyday lipstick . It matches with everything ! I use it about everyday ! I will buy it again! Definitely good !
Camille C.
I like it because it wasn't that hard to put on and it didn't require to use a lip liner. It was really easy to use and I bought mine from Walmart and it wasn't expensive to buy. Anyone can afford this by going to any local or drugstore. I would recommend for anyone who is just getting into makeup.
Sonia M.
Turlock, CA
I love their lipsticks stays on for a long time I love lipstick never leave my house without it