BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc sun n bronze bronzing powder 708 - coney island glow

Danielle C.
This is an excellent cheap bronzer. It has three different shades so you can mix and match and make your perfect shade. It also has basically a highlight and it as well. Is very shimmery and pretty. Its a super lightweight and doesn't make your face look muddy or dirty. NYC Sun N Bronze Bronzing Powder 708 - Coney Island Glow
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
I like it but I don’t love it I bought this by mistake I was actually looking for the NYC Smooth Skin Parfait. This product wears well it holds up most of the day. I don’t like it because it’s got a little shimmer, I prefer a matte finish.
Noelia E.
albany
I really like using This bronzer. I.T gives me a nice bronzy glow without looking too orange, and the price is great. The only issue I had was I.T was a little too light for my skin tone, and I would have to dig into the product to get a lot of product onto the brush.
Keiani B.
I’m not the biggest fan of this product because it dries up if you can’t use it and it’s glittery not Matte and I don’t like this product I had to mash it up and try to put it back together and it worked but not everybody has the time to do that
Meagan H.
Boston, MA
I’m pretty easy to please and this gets the job done for a great price! I’m sure a make up buff wouldn’t love it as much as I do but for a basic day to day look it’s great
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
Super affordable and great quality! I bought this as an impulse buy, and it quickly became my favorite bronzer. I swirl my brush around and it's the perfect shade for me!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Amazing price for the quality of the product! This is one of my favorite brands! Love the look of a tan glow this gives not too subtle and not too fake, just right
Isabelle J.
Houston
Very beautiful bronzer with a shimmery finish to it. I purchased this bronzer online from Amazon for about 6-7$. I like the glowing tanned look it gave me. It is 3 different shades. And lasted me a whole 12 hours. I would recommend this to a friend. I gave it 4 stars because it is not as pigmented.
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
Very subtle bronze look, it took quite a bit of work to get a little child pay off but I love bronzer so I probably over do it, this would be perfect for someone who wants a little color! It still is beautiful though!
Jasmine H.
Great bronzer looks good on any skin type I love how it gives me a sun kissed look to my face it's amazing and very affordable I recommend it to everyone looking for a great bronzer and it's not trying to break the bank I would buy this again!! It's sold anywhere
Xenia L.