BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #85 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

N.y.c. New york color smooth skin loose face powder sets your makeup without looking powdery or dry. Your result: a perfect makeup application every time! Controls shine with its naturally oil-absorbing ingredients without clogging pores. The delicate sheer powder will seal your makeup application with a velvety texture.

• Estaré polvo suelto vendrá en translúcido?2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.7 Answers
  • does this powder keep oily skin matte all day? does it cl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is the best product ever! i have dry skin and i couldnt afford a expsensive powder so i used this and its a full coverage powder for baking! matte finish and it lasts all day it lasted 30 hours on my face it is perfect great bargin for 3 dollars!" in 33 reviews
  • "It does the job, probably isn't the best for your skin (cheap products=a disaster [to me]) So far this hasn't broken me out, it has a great matte finish and lasts most of the day." in 2 reviews
  • "It was cheap at walmart never used it before but i loved it when i tried it ." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously one of the best powders I have ever used!!!" in 1 review
  • "I highly, highly recommend this loose powder." in 1 review
Alexis B.
Great powder, and CHEAP.
I went to to the BX here on base to look for a translucent powder to go over my foundation. The one I originally used, I can only get at a certain store, and being here in Alaska, well my options are limited. When I saw this at the BX for only $2.99, my mouth dropped. I HAD to try it. I was a little nervous because cheap products usually mean it won't be the best for your skin...and maybe it isn't, but as of yet, no pimples or blemishes from using it. I love that it's light, a little goes a long way, and it has a pleasant smell.

THE ONLY thing that bothers me is that it's messy. I would suggest that it come in a different size container or packaged differently because it gets all over which isn't a deal breaker, but I like every thing neat and clean. Lol

For $2.99, TRY IT! You will love it!
Lovette A.
This powder is very comparable to the Laura Mercier translucent powder! I am a very deep skin tone and do not experience ANY flashback! It sets the face very well, however, the Laura Mercier one definitely lasts longer and is more matte, but because I have dry skin I often find myself reaching for this one as it will let my skin breath a little bit better & prevent cake-yness. For the price, this is an amazing product.
Cybil P.
Review for: I714A Naturally Beige more...
So once again my sister gave this product to try and review. My sister is in color guard so they use a lot of different make-up (luckily for me and my bank account ☺) I have to say I typically use a translucent mineral veil so when trying other make-up products having a powder follow up is a must. I have to say I'm a natural beige skin tone and this was perfect yet still translucent. There isn't any weird smells to it. Just the typical NYC cosmetic smell. For the price (what my sister or mom paid : I looked it up) I definitely recommend.
Aly C.
For how fantastically priced this product is the result that you get is fantastic. It is so easy to apply and keeps my makeup in place all day. Really there's only pros $2.99 translucent powder better than some other setting powders I've tried that are more expensive. I would but again no questions asked.
Jessica V.
I really like this loose powder for the price. It's really good at setting foundation and concealer. I also like using this for "baking" my face, on those days when I want my contour to stand out more. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive loose powder or for those that want to practice baking but don't wanna spend a lot of money.
Morgan P.
Appleton, WI
I love this face powder as an affordable alternative for the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. It gives no whitecast or flashback, is easy to blend away, and great for baking! The only problem I have with this is that it is messy, (which is the case for most loose powders) and it can tend to look slightly thick on the skin if applied too heavily. However, after setting with a setting spray or simply waiting for your natural oils to come through, this product looks really gorgeous on the skin!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I thought this powder was the "it" product since I couldn't find anything else available that was low price. This product is cheap. Very cakey for my skin. Hard to get out of the separator. And very messy.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
I love this for baking under my eyes and to sharpen my contour under my cheeks. the slight pink tint neutralizes the yellow undertones in my face, giving my complexion a more neutral undertone, which makes it easier to find the right contour shade. so far it's stopped my concealer from creasing and when I use setting spray (not fix+) there's no powdery look when I'm done.
Andie L.
PAWCATUCK, CT
Review for: Translucent more...
I am very pale and this still has a slight color but it is perfect for my very pale foundation and it like 3$.
Violet C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Translucent more...
So far my all time favorite translucent/ setting powder. It's so smooth and it sets your makeup for the entire day. It blends easily and for the price you can't beat it! I have been using it for about 2 1/2 years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon :)
Megan R.
Cincinnati
I was using the NYC translucent powder but it looks like they're no longer selling makeup. Does anyone know of a good drug store loose translucent powder? I want the Laura marcier powder but I can't afford that. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.
Kassandra F.
Does this have flashback or white cast? In the color translucent?!
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
I like to use powder to set my concealer. Is this a good setting powder?
Taylor H.
Concord, CA
What's the best tool to use to apply this?