BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #83 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

N.y.c. New york color smooth skin loose face powder sets your makeup without looking powdery or dry. Your result: a perfect makeup application every time! Controls shine with its naturally oil-absorbing ingredients without clogging pores. The delicate sheer powder will seal your makeup application with a velvety texture.

• Estaré polvo suelto vendrá en translúcido?2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.7 Answers
  • does this powder keep oily skin matte all day? does it cl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is the best product ever! i have dry skin and i couldnt afford a expsensive powder so i used this and its a full coverage powder for baking! matte finish and it lasts all day it lasted 30 hours on my face it is perfect great bargin for 3 dollars!" in 33 reviews
  • "It does the job, probably isn't the best for your skin (cheap products=a disaster [to me]) So far this hasn't broken me out, it has a great matte finish and lasts most of the day." in 2 reviews
  • "It was cheap at walmart never used it before but i loved it when i tried it ." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously one of the best powders I have ever used!!!" in 1 review
  • "I highly, highly recommend this loose powder." in 1 review
Mackenzie R.
Boone, NC
For the price of this powder, it does an amazing job. I have been using it for years and I will continue to buy it. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. I love how it smooths out my foundation and gives me a full coverage look. This product is great for absorbing oil. I typically apply it with a large foundation/ powder brush. I have very dry skin and this product still works for me.
Heather L.
Review for: Other more...
Many people say this is a dupe for the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder and I would defiantly agree but in my opinion it's much better because it's sooo affordable . It is hard to find this product in stores though so I would recommend ordering online . I love to use this product to help set and bake my concelar and it really does the job . It leave my concelar looking flawless and crease less all day . I would recommend purchasing this item
Paige M.
Review for: Translucent more...
I will start this off by saying that I am not going to pit this powder against ones that cost 10X as much as it does, so with that in mind I gave it four stars. I did feel like the powder clung to my pores/texture on my face and never really evened out. However, after my setting spray it got a little better, so that's nice! :)
Joyce H.
Review for: Translucent more...
I love this! I knew I had to try it when I heard kathleenlights raving about it, and I was not disappointed. I use it to set my undereyes and sometimes my T zone since I don't wear foundation on a daily basis, only concealer. It helps control my oil and doesn't crease or look cakey. I do use setting spray after just to look natural. Try this out if you don't want to splurge on a high end powder like me. It's only $3 on amazon so what is there to lose?
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This is an affordable, yet AWESOME loose powder. No matter the skin type. It just leaves a smooth flawless finish. No cons on this one! This translucent powder keeps makeup on all day. And feels light and looks light to! My FAV I keep going back to even though I have MANY loose and pressed powders! This is just, for me, THAT good! #contest
dahlia m.
love using this for baking! really great translucent power for being really affordable! it doesn't have a flash back unless you add too much ! it would be better for dry skin than oily skin because for oily it doesn't last as long but overall great powder !
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I do really like this powder! I bought this on a trip when I forgot to pack my makeup bag, and couldn't spend a lot on a backup powder. It's super affordable and comes with so much product.

I apply this to my face with a fluffy powder brush. It does get a bit messy and tends to spill out when I take the lid off and put it back on, but that's my only real drawback.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget or just starting out with makeup!
Martina B.
Victorville, CA
Love this powder! Extra affordable, I bought it in translucent so it doesn't add any color and it doesn't make me look dry or cakey, the packaging can make using the product a little messy since the holes in it release a lot of product but i don't see it being a problem unless you take the powder with you in your makeup bag on the go or something.
It doesn't have a particular smell or anything and it gives my makeup a nice smooth finish !
Danyale S.
Review for: Translucent more...
Pros:
- Cheap!
- Stays on all day
- No formaldehyde based preservatives
- No shimmery/sparkle components
- Doesn't make me break out!
- Huge container sizes

Cons:
- Container has holes to dispense powder that are pretty large. This makes it easy for too much to end up in the top compartment and spill out. You'll figure out a method to minimize this, but be warned!
- Coverage is somewhat minimal. I suggest combining this with a BB cream or primer to help cover imperfections if needed
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I thought this powder was the "it" product since I couldn't find anything else available that was low price. This product is cheap. Very cakey for my skin. Hard to get out of the separator. And very messy.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
I was using the NYC translucent powder but it looks like they're no longer selling makeup. Does anyone know of a good drug store loose translucent powder? I want the Laura marcier powder but I can't afford that. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.
Kassandra F.
Does this have flashback or white cast? In the color translucent?!
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
I like to use powder to set my concealer. Is this a good setting powder?
Taylor H.
Concord, CA
What's the best tool to use to apply this?