NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder
N.y.c. New york color smooth skin loose face powder sets your makeup without looking powdery or dry. Your result: a perfect makeup application every time! Controls shine with its naturally oil-absorbing ingredients without clogging pores. The delicate sheer powder will seal your makeup application with a velvety texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 228 Q&A
- "this is the best product ever! i have dry skin and i couldnt afford a expsensive powder so i used this and its a full coverage powder for baking! matte finish and it lasts all day it lasted 30 hours on my face it is perfect great bargin for 3 dollars!" in 33 reviews
- "It does the job, probably isn't the best for your skin (cheap products=a disaster [to me]) So far this hasn't broken me out, it has a great matte finish and lasts most of the day." in 2 reviews
- "It was cheap at walmart never used it before but i loved it when i tried it ." in 1 review
- "This is seriously one of the best powders I have ever used!!!" in 1 review
- "I highly, highly recommend this loose powder." in 1 review
I apply this to my face with a fluffy powder brush. It does get a bit messy and tends to spill out when I take the lid off and put it back on, but that's my only real drawback.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget or just starting out with makeup!
It doesn't have a particular smell or anything and it gives my makeup a nice smooth finish !
- Stays on all day
- No formaldehyde based preservatives
- No shimmery/sparkle components
- Doesn't make me break out!
- Huge container sizes
- Container has holes to dispense powder that are pretty large. This makes it easy for too much to end up in the top compartment and spill out. You'll figure out a method to minimize this, but be warned!
- Coverage is somewhat minimal. I suggest combining this with a BB cream or primer to help cover imperfections if needed
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos