BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.y.c. New york color smooth skin loose face powder sets your makeup without looking powdery or dry. Your result: a perfect makeup application every time! Controls shine with its naturally oil-absorbing ingredients without clogging pores. The delicate sheer powder will seal your makeup application with a velvety texture.

• Where can I buy this? Online or in stores? Links please!2 Answers
  • Estaré polvo suelto vendrá en translúcido?2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is the best product ever! i have dry skin and i couldnt afford a expsensive powder so i used this and its a full coverage powder for baking! matte finish and it lasts all day it lasted 30 hours on my face it is perfect great bargin for 3 dollars!" in 33 reviews
  • "It does the job, probably isn't the best for your skin (cheap products=a disaster [to me]) So far this hasn't broken me out, it has a great matte finish and lasts most of the day." in 2 reviews
  • "It was cheap at walmart never used it before but i loved it when i tried it ." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously one of the best powders I have ever used!!!" in 1 review
  • "I highly, highly recommend this loose powder." in 1 review
Rudi S.
Greenville, SC
Not the best, but for the price it’s not terrible. I think it darkened my concealer slightly, but I’m very fair so it may not be noticeable if you’re not fair. It was a little dry for my under eyes.
Karla G.
Renton, WA
This translucent powder is one of the best from drugstore in my opinion I love this powder if you then try yet I really recommend you to try it.💖💖💖 is really good
Sky R.
templeton
Review for: I714A Naturally Beige more...
Very nice finishing powder! Is light on face so it doesn’t feel like your wearing a pound of makeup. I don’t wear finishing powder every day but it gives a great smooth finish for a special occasion or night out!
Nicole C.
Review for: Translucent more...
This powder is pretty good. I like how it helps control oil and shine but it doesn’t make your skin look crazy cakey. But the packaging is not ideal or good. The cap is a lift off top and the powder always comes out. The sifter is okay. So if you are going to purchase I would recommend going on amazon and finding a better container.
Cybil P.
Review for: I714A Naturally Beige more...
So once again my sister gave this product to try and review. My sister is in color guard so they use a lot of different make-up (luckily for me and my bank account ☺) I have to say I typically use a translucent mineral veil so when trying other make-up products having a powder follow up is a must. I have to say I'm a natural beige skin tone and this was perfect yet still translucent. There isn't any weird smells to it. Just the typical NYC cosmetic smell. For the price (what my sister or mom paid : I looked it up) I definitely recommend.
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
Review for: I714A Naturally Beige more...
I like this product... its not made it to my favorites but I do love that it comes with a lot of product and that the product lasts a long time. I also love the packaging that it comes in. Now the only thing I dont like about this powder is that it leaves my face very orange and if I dont have the container sitting straight up at all times the powder will spill everywhere! But other than that the price is great and the product is great!
Katie S.
Corona, CA
This powder is truly fantastic, beating even higher end powders.  I love it for setting under eye concealer and just giving a nice polished look to your face.  It keeps the foundation on and matte, but not too powdery.  The reason I gave this powder 4 starts out of 5, is because it does have a white cast and it does flash back in photos.  So if your foundation is too dark and you want to lighten it a bit, I find that this powder definitely helps.  But it's better suited for fair-medium skin because sometimes the white cast is just too artificial looking.  Can't beat the price, I got it for $5 on Amazon!
Sierra C.
San Bruno, CA
This was the first setting powder I ever used on my eyes so I wasn't really sure what I should be looking for. It did the job of keeping my makeup in place and I loved it at first, but as I continued to wear it, I noticed there was an extreme amount of flashback when I took pictures. It also made me look cakey by the end of the day. Since then, I've used the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and I love it but I think I will also try the RCMA and Air Spun powders.
Jennica B.
This is the best drug store setting powder I have tried so far, loose or pressed. It has a slight pinkish tint to the powder, so doesn't wash me out or lighten my makeup like so many others. As long as I'm exfoliated and moisturized, it doesn't emphasize my very dry skin. One con is that it can be very messy, but I think that very common with all loose powders and pigments if you let too much product build up in the lid. Overall great product I would recommend for those on a budget. #contest
Elizabeth  W.
Palm Desert , CA
This translucent powder is amazing! I have super dry skin and normally when I bake my foundation it can look cakey. But, with this powder it doesn't do that! It mattifies my skin and doesn't leave it dry at all and the best part is that this powder is only like $4 at Target!! The only con that I do have with this powder is that it gets everywhere! When I open my lid, powder gets everywhere. When I set my brush in it, powder gets everywhere. When I put it on my face with a brush, powder gets everywhere. I look past that though as I love how it makes my skin look and it is a cheap product.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
I was using the NYC translucent powder but it looks like they're no longer selling makeup. Does anyone know of a good drug store loose translucent powder? I want the Laura marcier powder but I can't afford that. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Kassandra F.
Does this have flashback or white cast? In the color translucent?!
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
I like to use powder to set my concealer. Is this a good setting powder?
Taylor H.
Concord, CA
What's the best tool to use to apply this?