BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #83 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

N.y.c. New york color smooth skin loose face powder sets your makeup without looking powdery or dry. Your result: a perfect makeup application every time! Controls shine with its naturally oil-absorbing ingredients without clogging pores. The delicate sheer powder will seal your makeup application with a velvety texture.

• Estaré polvo suelto vendrá en translúcido?2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.7 Answers
  • does this powder keep oily skin matte all day? does it cl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is the best product ever! i have dry skin and i couldnt afford a expsensive powder so i used this and its a full coverage powder for baking! matte finish and it lasts all day it lasted 30 hours on my face it is perfect great bargin for 3 dollars!" in 33 reviews
  • "It does the job, probably isn't the best for your skin (cheap products=a disaster [to me]) So far this hasn't broken me out, it has a great matte finish and lasts most of the day." in 2 reviews
  • "It was cheap at walmart never used it before but i loved it when i tried it ." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously one of the best powders I have ever used!!!" in 1 review
  • "I highly, highly recommend this loose powder." in 1 review
Amanda P.
Woodland, CA
Review for: Other more...
One of the best loose powders out there , it’s very inexpensive to. Has no funky smell like other I have tried and has a great variety of different skin tones for everyone and is always in stock . I love it
Vynieka B.
Seriously the best loose powder I've ever tried!! Makes my face poreless and smooth. Just don't know where to get it anymore because Walmart stopped selling NYC :(
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
I couldn't bring myself to splurge $38 on the Laura Mercier setting powder. I came across this powder as I was shopping for a cheap alternative, and I am so glad I did! For $3, this translucent powder works wonders. The trick to using it on darker skintones is to gently dust it on the skin and stipple it on with the top of your powder blush in small sections. It works for me and most importantly, doesn't leave me looking ghostly. I only gave it 4 stars because I do have to reapply throughout the day, and If I am not home, I end up having to use MAC's Prep + Prime Pressed Transparent Finishing Powder, as it is portable. A little goes a long way with the NYC Smooth Skin powder, and I will definitely keep purchasing it when I run out!
Rudi S.
Greenville, SC
Not the best, but for the price it’s not terrible. I think it darkened my concealer slightly, but I’m very fair so it may not be noticeable if you’re not fair. It was a little dry for my under eyes.
Karla G.
Renton, WA
This translucent powder is one of the best from drugstore in my opinion I love this powder if you then try yet I really recommend you to try it.💖💖💖 is really good
Nicole C.
Review for: Translucent more...
This powder is pretty good. I like how it helps control oil and shine but it doesn’t make your skin look crazy cakey. But the packaging is not ideal or good. The cap is a lift off top and the powder always comes out. The sifter is okay. So if you are going to purchase I would recommend going on amazon and finding a better container.
Cybil P.
Review for: I714A Naturally Beige more...
So once again my sister gave this product to try and review. My sister is in color guard so they use a lot of different make-up (luckily for me and my bank account ☺) I have to say I typically use a translucent mineral veil so when trying other make-up products having a powder follow up is a must. I have to say I'm a natural beige skin tone and this was perfect yet still translucent. There isn't any weird smells to it. Just the typical NYC cosmetic smell. For the price (what my sister or mom paid : I looked it up) I definitely recommend.
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
Review for: I714A Naturally Beige more...
I like this product... its not made it to my favorites but I do love that it comes with a lot of product and that the product lasts a long time. I also love the packaging that it comes in. Now the only thing I dont like about this powder is that it leaves my face very orange and if I dont have the container sitting straight up at all times the powder will spill everywhere! But other than that the price is great and the product is great!
Katie S.
Corona, CA
This powder is truly fantastic, beating even higher end powders.  I love it for setting under eye concealer and just giving a nice polished look to your face.  It keeps the foundation on and matte, but not too powdery.  The reason I gave this powder 4 starts out of 5, is because it does have a white cast and it does flash back in photos.  So if your foundation is too dark and you want to lighten it a bit, I find that this powder definitely helps.  But it's better suited for fair-medium skin because sometimes the white cast is just too artificial looking.  Can't beat the price, I got it for $5 on Amazon!
Sierra C.
San Bruno, CA
This was the first setting powder I ever used on my eyes so I wasn't really sure what I should be looking for. It did the job of keeping my makeup in place and I loved it at first, but as I continued to wear it, I noticed there was an extreme amount of flashback when I took pictures. It also made me look cakey by the end of the day. Since then, I've used the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and I love it but I think I will also try the RCMA and Air Spun powders.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
I was using the NYC translucent powder but it looks like they're no longer selling makeup. Does anyone know of a good drug store loose translucent powder? I want the Laura marcier powder but I can't afford that. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.
Kassandra F.
Does this have flashback or white cast? In the color translucent?!
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
I like to use powder to set my concealer. Is this a good setting powder?
Taylor H.
Concord, CA
What's the best tool to use to apply this?