BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #83 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

N.y.c. New york color smooth skin loose face powder sets your makeup without looking powdery or dry. Your result: a perfect makeup application every time! Controls shine with its naturally oil-absorbing ingredients without clogging pores. The delicate sheer powder will seal your makeup application with a velvety texture.

• Estaré polvo suelto vendrá en translúcido?2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.7 Answers
  • does this powder keep oily skin matte all day? does it cl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is the best product ever! i have dry skin and i couldnt afford a expsensive powder so i used this and its a full coverage powder for baking! matte finish and it lasts all day it lasted 30 hours on my face it is perfect great bargin for 3 dollars!" in 33 reviews
  • "It does the job, probably isn't the best for your skin (cheap products=a disaster [to me]) So far this hasn't broken me out, it has a great matte finish and lasts most of the day." in 2 reviews
  • "It was cheap at walmart never used it before but i loved it when i tried it ." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously one of the best powders I have ever used!!!" in 1 review
  • "I highly, highly recommend this loose powder." in 1 review
Christine R.
I got this because I saw everywhere that this is a dupe to the Laura mercier and I haven’t purchase the Laura one but this powder does the job. There’s a lot of product for so cheap. There is definitely no ghosting with flash and doesn’t crease my concealer under my eyelids after baking.
Ericha W.
Horse Cave
Review for: Other more...
This is an okay product for a drugstore brand. It does set your makeup, but it is a little cakey on dry skin. And it flashes back on camera. Cheap though. You could give it a try if you have oily skin. But I wouldn’t recommend to dry or combo skin.
Kayleigh N.
Review for: Translucent more...
This product is all right for the price it was nice and it didn’t Crease up too much it also didn’t make my face look to Matte I really like this product I usually don’t wear powder because my face is dry but this did not dry out my face even more
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
This made my skin look absolutely terrible. I have very oily skin and used this to try setting my under eyes and foundation. It looked so cakey on my skin and didn’t keep me from getting oily. It also is a terrible color for my medium skin tone.
Chelsey B.
Elizabethtown
I bought this powder because I wanted something cheap that works I mean this product does work but it leaves me super dry and cakey. If you are looking for a cheap powder then here it is but beware like I said it does leave you dry and cakey
Faith J.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite setting powder to use. It is so easy to use the packaging is a little messy but it’s manageable. It leaves your face so smooth and it sets your foundation and concealer so nicely. Definitely would recommend to others.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Review for: Other more...
It was a pretty good powder. I don’t like my powders to really have a color but the translucent one did wash out my face a bit. It helped to set my foundation but I found myself lightly adding bronzer to get rid of a white cast it had given me.
Yvette W.
Review for: Translucent more...
This was the first loose powder I ever bought. It felt nice on the skin and you get a lot of power. It was quite messy. The jar could've been made to not spill out so much,but it is reasonable. I ended up giving it away since I didn't know what to do with it. At that time I was just buying things to add to my collection... I didn't know much about baking at the time so I really didn't need it anyway. I think a oily person might like this. It does have a little flashback though.
Jenny G.
Elmira, NY
It's cheap. It works! It takes care of all shiney areas and it keeps my makeup set all day. You cannot ask for more. It doesn't leave a cakey look. As long as you keep up with your face washing and moisturizing you are good to go.
Taylor P.
In love this stuff. It is not good for baking under the eyes but lightly dusted on the face it works wonders. I knocked a star off because every time you open it powder goers everywhere no matter how careful you are.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
I was using the NYC translucent powder but it looks like they're no longer selling makeup. Does anyone know of a good drug store loose translucent powder? I want the Laura marcier powder but I can't afford that. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.
Kassandra F.
Does this have flashback or white cast? In the color translucent?!
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
I like to use powder to set my concealer. Is this a good setting powder?
Taylor H.
Concord, CA
What's the best tool to use to apply this?