Yvette W.
Review for: Translucent more...
This was the first loose powder I ever bought. It felt nice on the skin and you get a lot of power. It was quite messy. The jar could've been made to not spill out so much,but it is reasonable. I ended up giving it away since I didn't know what to do with it. At that time I was just buying things to add to my collection... I didn't know much about baking at the time so I really didn't need it anyway. I think a oily person might like this. It does have a little flashback though.