Lina V.
Ocala, FL
This is a great loose powder to set all over your face. I like to put some powder into the lid, swirl it around then tap the excess powder to one side and just dip my brush onto whatever powder is left on the lid. I set my undereye and on my cheek area to help my contour and highlight blend better. I do notice that if I try to bake with this, it will stick too much to certain areas and look a little patchy so I've just stuck with swiping it where I need it. It does help my concealer to crease a lot less. I wish the lid was a screw on lid because if it drops then powder will fly everywhere.