BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.y.c. New york color smooth skin loose face powder sets your makeup without looking powdery or dry. Your result: a perfect makeup application every time! Controls shine with its naturally oil-absorbing ingredients without clogging pores. The delicate sheer powder will seal your makeup application with a velvety texture.

• Where can I buy this? Online or in stores? Links please!2 Answers
  • Estaré polvo suelto vendrá en translúcido?2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.7 Answers
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder
  • "this is the best product ever! i have dry skin and i couldnt afford a expsensive powder so i used this and its a full coverage powder for baking! matte finish and it lasts all day it lasted 30 hours on my face it is perfect great bargin for 3 dollars!" in 33 reviews
  • "It does the job, probably isn't the best for your skin (cheap products=a disaster [to me]) So far this hasn't broken me out, it has a great matte finish and lasts most of the day." in 2 reviews
  • "It was cheap at walmart never used it before but i loved it when i tried it ." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously one of the best powders I have ever used!!!" in 1 review
  • "I highly, highly recommend this loose powder." in 1 review
Tiffany N.
Review for: Other more...
This is such an affordable setting powder that keeps my face set all day long! There is a plastic sift on the inside but I just take that off and dip a damp beauty blender inside to set my face. I have oily skin and this product ensures that I don’t look like a oily mess by the end of the day. Also this powder doesn’t flashback when you take photos as I have experienced with other powders. It’s a really fine powder which lets it blend flawlessly into your foundation for a natural look.
Tina T.
Review for: Translucent more...
My absolute favorite setting powder of all time and I’m crushed that I can’t find it in stores any more. Applies so soft and smooth and doesn’t leave any ghostly residue. Extremely affordable. Perfect for setting foundation, colored eyeliner, colored brows, Halloween makeup, everything! Would always highly recommend this product!!
captain o.
Amazing for dry skin, even kathleen lights has talked about it in one of her videos. Sadly i think this brand was discontinued. This is one of the only loose powders I have used but it works great for my dry skin
Sarah R.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved this powder and it makes me upset that it's no longer available. It sets makeup beautifully without making the skin look dry and other products blend nicely over top of it. Plus it was super cheap. This was like the perfect powder and I miss it.
Kayleigh N.
Fort Gay, WV
Review for: Translucent more...
This product is all right for the price it was nice and it didn’t Crease up too much it also didn’t make my face look to Matte I really like this product I usually don’t wear powder because my face is dry but this did not dry out my face even more
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite setting powder to use. It is so easy to use the packaging is a little messy but it’s manageable. It leaves your face so smooth and it sets your foundation and concealer so nicely. Definitely would recommend to others.
Jenny G.
Elmira, NY
It's cheap. It works! It takes care of all shiney areas and it keeps my makeup set all day. You cannot ask for more. It doesn't leave a cakey look. As long as you keep up with your face washing and moisturizing you are good to go.
Taylor P.
In love this stuff. It is not good for baking under the eyes but lightly dusted on the face it works wonders. I knocked a star off because every time you open it powder goers everywhere no matter how careful you are.
member-243b4
Review for: Other more...
I picked up the nyc smooth skin loose face powder after I heard Kathleenlights talk about it. It is a great power to set the face with and also to bake with it comes with a little sponge witch is converted. The only thing I don’t like is the packaging is a little messy, or maybe that’s just me lol.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Review for: Translucent more...
For what this stuff costs, you can't beat it.  I think I paid $3,  You get a good amount, and it gets the job done.  It doesn't protect the best against oil, but works nicely as a general setting powder.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
I was using the NYC translucent powder but it looks like they're no longer selling makeup. Does anyone know of a good drug store loose translucent powder? I want the Laura marcier powder but I can't afford that. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Kassandra F.
Does this have flashback or white cast? In the color translucent?!
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Is this product good? Everyone on youtube seems to love it.
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
I like to use powder to set my concealer. Is this a good setting powder?
Taylor H.
Concord, CA
What's the best tool to use to apply this?

Amazon