Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY

Does this product make you break out?

Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
It has not broken me out at all, i have combo skin too.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Not at all
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Union, NJ
4 years, 5 months ago
No it shouldn't make you break out just don't use a whole lot, its quite pigmented anyway.
Shanelle A.
Shanelle A.
Redmond, OR
4 years, 5 months ago
Hi Shafina, this product is great. I haven't seen it ever break out any of my clients. It is lightweight and blends nicely. I would make sure to wash your brushes at least once a weak to avoid oil and bacteria build up which can lead to breakouts. This products is a great easy bronzer to use.
Lynsay H.
Lynsay H.
Massapequa, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
I used this product a lot during high school and I never had any issues with breakout from it . Greay product at a reasonable price
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and it did not break me out.Which surprised me, being that it is a drugstore product.( Of course not all drugstores items are bad, and not all high end items are good.) My biggest face issues are dry, flaky, red skin. My face gets irritated with most things, especially with products that have fragrances. I usually break out with most drugstore and high end, but now I am discovering hidden gems at Walgreens and Wal-Mart. This is probably one of the best bronzers out on the market. I got this bronzer for under $2 because Walmart had an extra $1 off. This is a great buy, will last you for a long time. Great for contouring or used as an eyeshadow. Perfect for a natural look or a night out look. My best advice is ask for a sample of it , try it out on your hand to makes sure it doesnot irritate you. best of luck.